Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair models Required

Options
  • 11-08-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Models Needed!

I’m seeking models for a restyle and color change in order to complete my course in hairdressing.For the cut, I'm seeking anyone with long hair who wish to go for a mid length bob. It will take place in a busy salon in Dublin city centre (David Marshall hairdressing Academy) and will be fully supervised by qualified professionals.
    I have previous experiences and everything is free of cost.
    For more details please contact Katie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi and welcome to Boards.ie.

This forum is for new people, such as yourself, to ask questions about the site and how it works. As such, your question is not really appropriate for this forum.

There probably is a forum out there that is more suitable, but as somebody with very little hair, I have no idea what that is.

Take some time to look around and familiariise yourself with the site, making sure to read the stickies at the top of each forum. You will find somewhere more suitable to post your question.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The beauty forum would be more appropriate:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1488

but I'd suggest asking the mods first before trying to advertise in there.

Advertisement