Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnnie Fox's

Options
  • 11-08-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I was looking for a review of the Johnnie Fox's Hooley Show and as I couldn't find one, I decided to write one.
    The food was fantastic, great quality, not sure about the whiskey desert though.
    The show itself was great fun, great music performed by a really good showman, the dancing was really good too, nothing world class, but really good fun, if you had any foreign visitors it would be a great night out. Everyone is sitting at one of 8 really big tables so you will get to chat to others at your table, the only thing I'd suggest is that the seats are like low stools which have no back, so if you are going with anyone elderly you could as for one of the seats by the wall, if you're looking for a bit of fun with great food I would highly recommend the Hooley Show.

Advertisement