Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub menu items not showing when I rest mouse on section title

Options
  • 11-08-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭

HI,

Before using the new skin When I hovered the mouse over the main name, eg, Rec, Region, etc the sub headings would show. This has not been happening for me lately.
    I have cleared history, cookies etc as I thought this would resolve it . This did not work

So any suggestions please?

THanks so much for your help,
    Lisha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

We'll be needing a little more information like what operating system you're running - Windows XP/Windows 7/Something else? Also, what browser are you using - Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer/Something else? What version of the browser? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

hi, thanks for your response,

Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox, am embarrassed to add Im not sure how to tell which version of firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

You can visit http://www.boards.ie/diagnostics and copy the User Agent string :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Help menu -> about

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hi
    When I was rebooting laptop I noticed a firefox upgrade that I had been ignoring. I ran it and it seems to have resolved the issues I was having

So apologies for wasting your time and thanks so much for the suggestions recieved.

Thanks again,
    Lisha

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement