Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

browning maxus

Options
  • 11-08-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

hi lads dose any one shoot a maxus grade 2 if so are they any good i have a browning b80 sl semi auto its around 30 years old great gun i just want to up grade something new you know your self :D thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

They an ok gun but the recoil springs give bother I no 6 people with the same problems which I shoot with and all have changed the spring a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

hi lads dose any one shoot a maxus grade 2 if so are they any good i have a browning b80 sl semi auto its around 30 years old great gun i just want to up grade something new you know your self :D thanks lads

If that B80 is in a reasonable condition I'ld be interested in buying it off you. Shot one a few years ago and I loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭xchrisshana

il stick up sum pics of it later on

I look forward to it.

would that a cheep fix

• Advertisement

here are some pics:D

:Dlast one

gun is in very good nick for its age never let me down

can you send me on your phone number please

Hi there it's. <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr.Woodcock

I have the grade 3, I think its a great gun, hasnt given a days trouble and Ive put a fair few cartridges threw mine, handles anything from 24g-50g with ease, easy to strip down and clean, you can ajust the length of the stock and the lengthy of pull, would recommend the gun highly!

great thanks very much

i got my self a browing maxus duck blind cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

i got my self a browing maxus duck blind cant wait

Where did you purchase that and for how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the market for one with that spec.

i got in mallow at a very good price pm me for it if you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 michaelhenry

I have a Maxus Sporting carbon fibre. I love the gun its a great feel and doesnt scrape too easily when in rough cover. I have had no trouble with it at all. I have used it for clay shooting, ducks and pheasants, etc. Never missed a beat. It is easy to clean and I always clean it after every outing, thats the key with any semi auto. I cant reccomend this gun enough.

I have a Maxus Sporting carbon fibre. I love the gun its a great feel and doesnt scrape too easily when in rough cover. I have had no trouble with it at all. I have used it for clay shooting, ducks and pheasants, etc. Never missed a beat. It is easy to clean and I always clean it after every outing, thats the key with any semi auto. I cant reccomend this gun enough.
    I got my Maxus last week and love it top class shotgun

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

nice one
    i have a grade 3 premium and the brother has the duck blind and brother in law has the mossy oak.
    excellent gun and have put loads of cartridges through it and never a bother.
    you wont be disappointed

i got mine off pat hayes in mallow and it was the best price in the country as i priced all the known dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

also interested in price if ya cound pm me or text me chris you stil have my number

Advertisement