Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help Needed with 'Trading In Ireland' for green card

Options
  • 11-08-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I recently applied for a green card.It is an IT job and highly skilled one.I am the first one for my employer to apply for a green card.I got a Rejection letter stating 'We are not sure whether the company is trading in Ireland'.I gave them the P35 for 2011 and ros registration letter.
    When asked my company accountant he said 'Our company is on monthly direct debit and does not need to submit Monthly P30's'.On the application form they are asking latest P30 of the employer.What should I do?
    Please help me out a way by which I can prove with documents(need to know what documents) that our employer is trading in ireland.Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

You should read the charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement