Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got an abusive PM and the person got banned (I never reported it)

Options
  • 11-08-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

I have no idea if the person is site-banned or not. I was just about to report it now and noticed the user's status is banned.

So is there a reason to report it or do I just delete it or what's the story?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If they're permanently sitebanned then there's obviously little point in doing so. If it's not a permaban then it's still worth reporting, as attempts to abuse someone via PMs may warrant an extension of the ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Okay well I have no idea if it's a permanetly sitebanned or not :o
    Should I just report it now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The public banlist is still around:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

Advertisement