Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: Cycling scene - what's it like?

Options
  • 11-08-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Half thinking of working in Canada for a year, just wondering what's the cycling scene like there?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

Im moving there myself soon .Ive did abit of searching it does seem to as good as here in terms of number of cycling clubs or organised races .

What are you thinking of doing for a bike , buying over there or sending from here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

rusheen wrote: »
    Im moving there myself soon .Ive did abit of searching it does seem to as good as here in terms of number of cycling clubs or organised races .

What are you thinking of doing for a bike , buying over there or sending from here ?

My current bike is looking like it needs a new rear wheel and overall ain't in great condition so I'll just get one over there rather than spending money here that I should be saving.

But I just realised tonight that visa applications are closed until January so I might just stick with plan A - WHV in Oz. Canada can wait.

You already have a visa for Canada?

Advertisement