Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Market in Limerick?

• 11-08-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Is there one? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Yep, Milk Market from about 7am till about 2ish methinks, all kinda arts and crafts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

Arts and crafts meh! Any food:D Really looking for some fresh produce to cook/eat:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭TheGimp

Saturday is the day for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

The Sunday markets isn't really geared around fresh veg and fruit. The shop in the corner of the market will have some fruit, meat, veg, etc but the stalls are generally arts and crafts on Sundays.

Saw this earlier on twitter, may be of interest to some.
    Limerick’s Milk Market hosts record fair this Sunday: FANCY picking up a rare vinyl copy of Bruce Springsteen’s ... http://bit.ly/QPfsep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

The Snipe wrote: »
    Yep, Milk Market from about 7am till about 2ish methinks, all kinda arts and crafts.

It starts at 11 and finish at 3ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

Thanks for the replies all, will give it a miss....tis food i'm after:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

elmolesto wrote: »
    It starts at 11 and finish at 3ish

Apologies, I'm going by the times that the Saturday one usually works by from my experience! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

There is also a car boot sale/market out the Ennis road, in Coonagh, just up the road from the Tesco. Runs from about 10 til 5 every Sunday..

They have a Facebook page if you are interested... ClondrinaghIndoorMarketAndCarBootSale

Advertisement