Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new mosque in clongriffin?

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

Source or gtfo. Seriously. No further bullsh1t allegations or baseless claims to be made on this thread. Post on Stormfront if you wish, but if this continues here bans will be dished out.

tHB

It was all over the news yesterday, thought it was common knowledge.

Source - http://icsr.info/2013/04/icsr-insight-european-foreign-fighters-in-syria-2/

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭Spanish Harlem

I for one will be doing everything in my power to delay and obstruct the construction of this mosque. It's common knowledge that mosques across Europe have been used to fund and recruit Islamic terrorists.

Remember, it was in a German mosque in Hamburg that the September 11th terrorists met up and planned their attacks. Thankfuly the Germans have realised their mistake and police have since shut it down. Will we Irish wait until Islamic terrorists carry out their destruction here before we shut down these terrorist training camps?

An East London mosque is currently under investigation for links to terrorism. An educated Muslim has recently resigned from the mosque after receiving death threats for teaching about evolution and women's rights. Do we really want this anti-evolution rubbish polluting the minds of Irish youth?

Terrorist recruitment tapes have been distributed from mosques in Northern England in an attmept to brainwash the British youth into commiting acts of terrorism and racial hatred.

Really, I could go on and on and on...there are thousands of examples of mosques being used for terrorism purposes. But I know you're already aware of this. So why do you bend over and accept the building of these temples of ignorance in Ireland? Is it for fear of being labelled a racist? Bin Laden was right when he claimed that the Irish were ready for conversion to Islam. From the British, to the Catholic church, to Islamic fundamentalists - Irish people just love being subjugated. We have already seen the evidence of radicalisation occurring here. 26 Irish nationals have run off to fight in Syria as documented in poster WayneMolloy's link. This is the beginning of a worrying trend. Let's stop it now before it's too late.

Mod: I deliberately used the BBC and Irish Independent for all my sources so you couldn't accuse me of quote "bullsh1t allegations or baseless claims" unquote.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I for one will be doing everything in my power to delay and obstruct the construction of this mosque. It's common knowledge that mosques across Europe have been used to fund and recruit Islamic terrorists.

Remember, it was in a German mosque in Hamburg that the September 11th terrorists met up and planned their attacks. Thankfuly the Germans have realised their mistake and police have since shut it down. Will we Irish wait until Islamic terrorists carry out their destruction here before we shut down these terrorist training camps?

An East London mosque is currently under investigation for links to terrorism. An educated Muslim has recently resigned from the mosque after receiving death threats for teaching about evolution and women's rights. Do we really want this anti-evolution rubbish polluting the minds of Irish youth?

Terrorist recruitment tapes have been distributed from mosques in Northern England in an attmept to brainwash the British youth into commiting acts of terrorism and racial hatred.

Really, I could go on and on and on...there are thousands of examples of mosques being used for terrorism purposes. But I know you're already aware of this. So why do you bend over and accept the building of these temples of ignorance in Ireland? Is it for fear of being labelled a racist? Bin Laden was right when he claimed that the Irish were ready for conversion to Islam. From the British, to the Catholic church, to Islamic fundamentalists - Irish people just love being subjugated. We have already seen the evidence of radicalisation occurring here. 26 Irish nationals have run off to fight in Syria as documented in poster WayneMolloy's link. This is the beginning of a worrying trend. Let's stop it now before it's too late.

Mod: I deliberately used the BBC and Irish Independent for all my sources so you couldn't accuse me of quote "bullsh1t allegations or baseless claims" unquote.
    You mention one mosque out of hundreds. You a bigot and prejudice

No, I mentioned 3 different mosques in 3 different links. Did you even read my post?
    How many links should I give? How many before you think "Hmm maybe terrorist recruitment does occur in these places."

Please don't call me a bigot. Attack the post, not the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

"everything in your power to delay and obstruct" keep in touch and let us know how you get on.Pics and vidoes of yourself in action would be great too

• Advertisement

You are a bigot, also I think you'll find that the Irish in Syria, had family in Syria or where originally Syrian

Ah, so only whites can be Irish? That's a pretty racist opinion. What about Phil Lynott? Paul McGrath?

Those radicalised Muslim youths who ran off to Syria are every bit as Irish as you or me.

Ah, so only whites can be Irish? That's a pretty racist opinion. What about Phil Lynott? Paul McGrath?

Those radicalised Muslim youths who ran off to Syria are every bit as Irish as you or me.
    Where did say white? I have no doubt that they are Irish but only first or second generation. If Ireland went to war, I'm sure some if the people who have left for Australia and hit citzenship would come back and fight.

ted1 wrote: »
    Where did say white? I have no doubt that they are Irish but only first or second generation. If Ireland went to war, I'm sure some if the people who have left for Australia and hit citzenship would come back and fight.

"Only first or second generation" Irish. So they're less Irish than you? Stop digging a hole for yourself. You hold a very racist view.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

There may well be terrorists using mosques to meet and plan.
    Are you trying to say that all Muslims are terrorists ?

That if we build a mosque, every Muslim that enters one will be plotting terrorist activities?

The majority of Muslims are ordinary people looking to practice their religion. The terrorists you speak of are fundamentalists, who do not represent ordinary Muslims.

If you stop building mosques are you going to stop terrorists planning ?

Of course not. You will just be depriving innocent people from enjoying a place of worship and community.

Your post was ridiculous !!!

• Advertisement

"Only first or second generation" Irish. So they're less Irish than you? Stop digging a hole for yourself. You hold a very racist view.
    Sorry, you've being pulled up on being a bigot and are now trying to twist words, by being first or second generation Irish they still have a string link with the country there family originated from. Much like the way those coming here for the gathering feel a conection to Ireland.

The building of the mosque will be seen as a victory for the extremists. From the Islamic vanguards websites: "Already as we speak vast swathes of the London metropolis are in Muslim hands, Dublin is set to follow as the wealth that Allah has blessed His servants with is used to reclaim the land for His glory". I wasn't aware that Dublin belonged to Allah.

A wikileaks cable revealed that a US State department memo from 2006 noted that the "the Muslim Brotherhood is stronger in Ireland than anywhere in the world outside of Qatar, and al-Qaradawi "runs Islam in Ireland." Al-Qaradawi,who has been banned from entering the UK and USA, is part of the Qatar based financiers of the Clongriffin mosque. Because they are banned from entering Western countries, they use their money as a proxy to spread their poisonous brand of Wahabbism Islam - probably the most primitive, barbabric and anti-female branch of Islam.

Everything I've written here has been backed up by sources. I'm just informing you of what you're inviting to our shores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

CommanderC wrote: »
    There may well be terrorists using mosques to meet and plan.
    Are you trying to say that all Muslims are terrorists ?

That if we build a mosque, every Muslim that enters one will be plotting terrorist activities?

The majority of Muslims are ordinary people looking to practice their religion. The terrorists you speak of are fundamentalists, who do not represent ordinary Muslims.

If you stop building mosques are you going to stop terrorists planning ?

Of course not. You will just be depriving innocent people from enjoying a place of worship and community.

Your post was ridiculous !!!

Just because the majority aren't terrorists is this a reason to overlook the minority who are.

Sometimes in life hard decisions have to be made to keep a law abiding society.

Sorry, you've being pulled up on being a bigot and are now trying to twist words, by being first or second generation Irish they still have a string link with the country there family originated from. Much like the way those coming here for the gathering feel a conection to Ireland.

So ethnicity is linked to nationality. Fascinating...do go on.

So ethnicity is linked to nationality. Fascinating...do go on.

Give it up... Your sound patethic now.

Give it up... Your sound patethic now.

I notice how you don't answer any questions put to you. You're stuck in that huge, gaping hole you dug for yourself.

newirish

Are these "New-Irish" Nigerian or Irish in your view?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Just because the majority aren't terrorists is this a reason to overlook the minority who are.

Sometimes in life hard decisions have to be made to keep a law abiding society.

Have we had any Muslim terrorist activity here ?

We,ve about 40,000 Muslims living here , with an estimate of 26 or so fighting abroad.At the very least should we not have got a couple of thousand out fighting ?

Maybe it suggests our Muslims are lazy and poor performers , not a hint of a Luas bomb , no airliner hijackings... nothing ...

Or many it suggests they just not as extreme as some would to portray them
    and just want to practice their religion and live peacefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Right, I've had enough of this right wing bs. Thread Closed. I will be reviewing this thread and bans may be issued. I dont want to see a thread in similar vain started on the Dublin City Forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement