Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex toys

• 11-08-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭

If sex toys were available in, say, the " mini bar" of hotels would you buy them ; & which type would you like most to try?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

50 shades of threads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

In the mini bar? I'm not keeping my bottle of water next to a big black dildo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

None of the hotels I've stayed in in the last couple of years (10 or so) have had mini bars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I stayed in one those hotels with sex toys, one of them was a long red tube - I wasn't sure what the idea was but it did make my dick sting a little once I stuck it in. Takes all sorts I suppose.

Pring-something it was called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

No, I'd have no 'oosh' for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,874 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Surely it would be fcukin freezing.

Plus it would cost an arm and a leg.

I'll just do what i always do and bring my own.............the 14 inch, double headed womb raider with life-like pulse mode.................in black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

If sex toys were available in, say, the " mini bar" of hotels would you buy them ; & which type would you like most to try?!

If I could get a blow up doll of Mrs Mattjack, I'd like to try that.

No questions like 'is the dog in ?', 'did you lock the front door ?' etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

juan.kerr wrote: »
    None of the hotels I've stayed in in the last couple of years (10 or so) have had mini bars.

Judging by your username we don't need to wonder what you did instead :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Nice. I'd love to try out a second hand sex toy. Already broken in and ready for use!

Pretty disgusting tbh

MadsL wrote: »
    Judging by your username we don't need to wonder what you did instead :pac:

Excuse me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Would you have to put them back after you used them? or put them back for the next guest :pac:

MadsL wrote: »
    I stayed in one those hotels with sex toys, one of them was a long red tube - I wasn't sure what the idea was but it did make my dick sting a little once I stuck it in. Takes all sorts I suppose.

Pring-something it was called.

I wonder do they wash those as part of the cleaning schedule...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

An empty cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

I wonder do they wash those as part of the cleaning schedule...

A blow up rubber doll would need to be emptied out before the cleaning schedule can even start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Ring the night porter and ask for 'an extra pillow'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

It would have to be brand new before I'd touch it, so no.

It's not the worst idea though, most people don't want to be caught with a suitcase full of dildos in Dublin airport, and generally, when you arrive in somewhere new, you don't know where the local s&x shops are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Sex toys in hotel rooms :rolleyes:

"HEY MA, WHAT'S THIS?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

tan11ie wrote: »
    Would you have to put them back after you used them? or put them back for the next guest :pac:

Do you have to put your wine/coke bottle back to be refilled for the next guest?:pac:

You can buy vibrators from some bathroom vending machines (the ones that sell condoms, mints and tampons), so I don't think them being available in a minibar would be that weird tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Another horny boards thread again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

It's not the worst idea though, most people don't want to be caught with a suitcase full of dildos in Dublin airport

I flew to the US last year with my parents and my boyfriend. Landed, got our cases and just as we were going through security we hear a loud buzzing coming from one of our cases.
    I almost died of embarrassment, my parents were crapping themselves, security surrounding us, everyone looking at us funny.

Of course my pink sparkly vibrator was in my case :( I had visions of me whipping it out to assure them it wasnt a bomb and everyone laughing at me.

I grab my case and start rummaging through it, when my dad pipes up...it was just his razor. By that stage, judging by my reaction and red face everyone knew damn well what I had in my case :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

You're clearly not staying in the best hotels.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    An empty cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.
    Sounds more like a form of torture (for a man). :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fluffycloud

Ugh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Do you have to put your wine/coke bottle back to be refilled for the next guest?:pac:

You can buy vibrators from some bathroom vending machines (the ones that sell condoms, mints and tampons), so I don't think them being available in a minibar would be that weird tbh.

I do...just the vodka mind you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I have stayed in a few hotels in Russia where they had rubbers in the mini bar.

They also had some interesting things on the room service menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

one hotel I stayed in had a "personal items" bag available in the room for purchase. it had condoms, lube, a cock-ring and a small bullet-type vibrator.

it was a decent four star hotel in Chicago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

syndeyfife wrote: »
    I grab my case and start rummaging through it, when my dad pipes up...it was just his razor. By that stage, judging by my reaction and red face everyone knew damn well what I had in my case :o

:D

Fair play to your dad though, that was nothing short of heroic of him.

:D

Fair play to your dad though, that was nothing short of heroic of him.

No it actually was his razor....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

brummytom wrote: »
    In the mini bar? I'm not keeping my bottle of water next to a big black dildo.

racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

krudler wrote: »
    racist.

No. It's only because once you go black, you never go back.

He's gone there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

syndeyfife wrote: »
    No it actually was his razor....

Will you take the batteries out of your toy the next time you travel ?

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Will you take the batteries out of your toy the next time you travel ?

Next tuesday, and its staying in my bedroom drawer!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

most people don't want to be caught with a suitcase full of dildos in Dublin airport
    Yeah you'd be carted off in furry handcuffs by the sex-toy police, I hear they use sniffer dogs.

I'd almost bring one in my suitcase just for it to be found. You want to rummage through my personal belongings? Here's an eye-full; enjoy the mental image of me using it.

Advertisement