Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mullingar

• 11-08-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

If john joe nevin fails to win the gold medal...do you think mullingar will be a war zone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Nozebleed wrote: »
    If john joe nevin fails to win the gold medal...do you think mullingar will be a war zone?

most towns in Ireland are a warzone on Saturday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Knackers on the loose...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

most towns dont have 500 travellers watching tele together though,if you think syria is bad...id say the locals are prayin for gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Ah shure just get One Direction to sing. I'm sure they'd love doing a concert for Niall's home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Nozebleed wrote: »

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Hasn't JJ come out and said that he won't come back to Mullingar for a civil reception because of pubs boarding up the doors during his semi final?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 Pussnboots

No he said he wanted the pubs kept closed during the home coming!

Looks like Nevin's gonna rot.

Ah. And after all the optimism in the studio. But I suppose what else would they say. Poor JJN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭geneyuss

silver it looks like,,,they'll wreck the place regardless

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I'd hate to be British there anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

he didnt get the gold, but i'm sure he'll be be bringing some copper or lead with him...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement