Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor recommendation

• 11-08-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

New to the area of Naas, and just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on doctors. We're living off the Sallins road. Haven't been looking out for them.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,286 ✭✭✭✭L1011

budhabob wrote: »
    Hi all,

New to the area of Naas, and just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on doctors. We're living off the Sallins road. Haven't been looking out for them.

Thanks in advance.

Male or female preferred or not important at all? GMS or private?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭budhabob

Private and the OH would rather a female doctor, I don't really mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,286 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's two female GPs in the surgery in Hazelmere S/C (and a male one should you want one to see for anything). Most of the other surgeries are mostly male GPs from memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭budhabob

Cheers for that. Appreciate it. Where exactly is hazelmere?

Nevermind, just found it on google maps.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Female doctor working in Dr Fay's now, i saw her once and was very impressed. Alison is her name, surname has blanked me. Located at the popular square.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Dr Aoife Kavanagh.

(045) 898 875

Located in behind marks and Spencers, extremely good doctor!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd highly recommend Dr. Adrien Fadden in the Abbeylands Medical Centre in Clane..

Advertisement