Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should Steve Kean resign???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kean shouldnt have resigned. He cannot control what Venkys/Singh say about him in the media. I don't buy into this whole "stripping him of his dignity" either. He can only try to control affairs in the dressing room and on the pitch. And up to this point of the season, he had been doing fine. You cannot top first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

grenache wrote: »
    Kean shouldnt have resigned. He cannot control what Venkys/Singh say about him in the media. I don't buy into this whole "stripping him of his dignity" either. He can only try to control affairs in the dressing room and on the pitch. And up to this point of the season, he had been doing fine. You cannot top first place.

I think the key is he's going out on top of the championship rather than on the bottom of the premiership. His reputation is the beneficiary of him resigning now rather than a year ago when he looked hopelessly out of his depth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I feel for the guy. I dont see what he did that pissed off so many fans. His team play better football than Big Sam. He had no support last year, the club was doomed regardless of the manager.

What a time to force him out, top of the league?

Reading comments on skysports.. the 'fans' stating how delighted they are and 'get shearer in' idiots

Advertisement