Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel Cough Vaccines

• 11-08-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

Mod Note: Irishguy, I'm starting a new thread for you as the 6 year old zombie thread you awoke likely contains old and out of date information and prices. If the OP in the original thread has more up-to-date info on the availability of KC vaccine in that chemist, they will hopefully see this thread and update as necessary. In the meantime, others here may be able to suggest more up-to-date alternatives.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Irish-Lass wrote: »
    there is a place on the Southside of Dublin (a chemist) that you can go in and buy the kennel cough I think it works about about €12.00 and bring it to your vet for them to give it to the dog which would cut down on the cost greatly, if anyone wants the name let me know.

Hey sorry for dragging up an old thread, but can you tell me the name of the chemist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Lambo28

Im booking our dog in for her kennel cough vaccine for next week and its 45e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I get my dogs their booster plus KC vaccine for €48 in Mayo.

Advertisement