Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advance pittstop westport

Options
  • 12-08-2012 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi,
    What are they like for servicing the car. Good value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Find them efficient. Tommy McEveny there is a very good mechanic

I know little about cars, and dont want to start learning now.

Find it hard to change a wheel. Have called on them several times over the years, and on T McE who does an after hours breakdown service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

Normally these tyre shops have maybe one mechanic and the rest are really only tyre fitters. There's no way of knowing who'll be working on your car.

No experience with Advance Westport by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

afaik there are a number of mechanics at Advance Pitstop Westport

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Agree with Nuac. Have had several visits to them over the years. Can highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭StudentDad

I've never used them for servicing but I've bought tyres from them a good few times - no complaints at all :)

SD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 mrpgri

My wife has used them for servicing her Clio and I've used them for brakes and tires. Seem to be good value and we've had no problems.

Advertisement