Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker In Meath

• 12-08-2012 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi , I live in Meath and have an interest for snooker for the past few years.
    I only played a hand full of times but I would like to get into it seriously.

I would like to think I'm a decent pool player as I have been playing for a long time now. I am enthusiastic and would like to know if there are any snooker halls around meath.

I would even love to apply for any available position in a snooker hall managing the tables etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Spiderpig92

dunno which part of meath ur from,but theres an excellent club in Navan above a chinese, the royal navan snooker club, excellent club and has hosted an irish ranking event this year as well. not sure how much it is tho,
    Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Philip O Brien

Probably a little late of a reply but hey!

I believe there is a club in Trim as well as the one mentioned in Navan. Is it not still called The Emerald though? Either way, it's a modern building and over all a very nice spot so if you are local enough to Navan then this is where you will probably go.

I think there is also one in Drogheda, not 100% sure about though.

Dunboyne has a snooker club too actually, or at least it used to. It was off the green in the centre of the town.

Advertisement