Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has the most league titles online?

Options
  • 12-08-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭

I have 4 and a premier cup. Anyone got more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

35 league titles or so and think ive about 10 cups not sure hardly play them!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

joe123 wrote: »
    35 league titles or so and think ive about 10 cups not sure hardly play them!

Well if that's true you would need to have played over 1000 online games, which means you must play it A LOT
    What's your Win/Draw/Loss?

Well if that's true you would need to have played over 1000 online games, which means you must play it A LOT

Would take about that.

I have 4 titles(two back to back, got relegated after the second, took two seasons to get back and then the second two in a row. Left it at that).

In that I've two relegations, 4/5 dead seasons and the rest promotions.
    Something like 110-45-40.
    So to win 35 I'd have to multiply that by 8 or so(minor allowance for not having to work up through the divisions) which would be WELL over a 1000 games.

I switched to UT after March then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Pretty sure he meant he doesn't play the cups a lot. Cause to win 10 would only be about forty games or so.

Would take about that.

I have 4 titles(two back to back, got relegated after the second, took two seasons to get back and then the second two in a row. Left it at that).

In that I've two relegations, 4/5 dead seasons and the rest promotions.
    Something like 110-45-40.
    So to win 35 I'd have to multiply that by 8 or so(minor allowance for not having to work up through the divisions) which would be WELL over a 1000 games.

I switched to UT after March then.

So your win percentage is over 70% fair play. Mine is around 66%. What teams do you play with? I refuse to play with 5 star teams, it just takes the enjoyment out of it when you pick Spurs or Arsenal and get matched with some guy playing with Real who will have Ronaldo playing CF and 9 men defending.

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote: »
    Pretty sure he meant he doesn't play the cups a lot. Cause to win 10 would only be about forty games or so.

Yeah you're right that's probably what he meant, that many titles is some achievement though you'd have to be winning 80-90% of matches

So your win percentage is over 70% fair play. Mine is around 66%. What teams do you play with? I refuse to play with 5 star teams, it just takes the enjoyment out of it when you pick Spurs or Arsenal and get matched with some guy playing with Real who will have Ronaldo playing CF and 9 men defending.

Started with 5* and 4.5* but when I won the two recent ones I stuck to 4.5 and below.
    TBH even 4.5* turned into a bit a joke compared to before xmas.
    It's all Napoli now.

Hope they go back to previous model off showing your opponents team before Kick off, would rather not play the same 1/2 teams each time when I mix it up myself.

Would also prefer the option to play ranked with FAST speed as is the case with UT. Plays far better, far too hard to break through a set up defence on normal speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

26 leagues, 4 cups...Never use Madrid the closet team i use to feel like im cheating is Argentina there Savage!!

Yeah sorry guys I meant I don't play cup games that often. Yeah I'd be pretty good at head to head seasons. It's the only mode I play so I would want to be decent. Think my record is something like 460-150-150

bmcc10 wrote: »
    26 leagues, 4 cups...Never use Madrid the closet team i use to feel like im cheating is Argentina there Savage!!

Fair play what's your Win/Loss/Draw?
    Yeah Argentinas attack is unbelievable but their defence lets them down I think.

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry guys I meant I don't play cup games that often. Yeah I'd be pretty good at head to head seasons. It's the only mode I play so I would want to be decent. Think my record is something like 460-150-150

Well you've the most titles so far, what teams do you use? Win percentage of 75% you must be some player

Started with 5* and 4.5* but when I won the two recent ones I stuck to 4.5 and below.
    TBH even 4.5* turned into a bit a joke compared to before xmas.
    It's all Napoli now.

Hope they go back to previous model off showing your opponents team before Kick off, would rather not play the same 1/2 teams each time when I mix it up myself.

Would also prefer the option to play ranked with FAST speed as is the case with UT. Plays far better, far too hard to break through a set up defence on normal speed.

Yeah Napoli are overused by everyone but they are a great team in the game their attacking flow is brilliant. I've been using New York lately won my last two titles with them.

Yeah I completely agree with that the new model is terrible not being able to see your opponents.

Yeah and people with 100% aggression and pressure make it even harder on normal speed!

Well you've the most titles so far, what teams do you use? Win percentage of 75% you must be some player

Depends who I feel like using. Anything from barca/Madrid to the likes of Dortmund/psg to the likes of santos. Tend not to go under that as I just don't enjoy playing with sluggish players.

Yeah I'd be pretty good at it I suppose. Honestly dont get why people hate playing the bigger teams. Plenty of times I get paired with a Madrid when I'm Liverpool or psg and I just enjoy it more when I win against those teams.

People look way to much into tactics and formations too. I just play default formation/tactics with every team. Possession is key when your a weaker side against a Madrid.

I enjoy it as well, picking maybe Spurs and beating Real or Barca but that seems to be the only opponents I get when I pick a 5* team. These guys are obsessed with their online record and will time waste half the match if necessary. The worst thing about it is I might be 10 times the player the other chap is but he'll put Ronaldo or Messi CF and get one goal and then custom tactics to make all 11 of his players defend. I think picking a team under 4* gets rid of this advantage.

Have you ever played as United with the default tactics? They are woeful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My record is something like 85 wins and 23 losses, with 30+ draws iirc. Have won 3 league titles and 2 cups.

I play 5* regularly and tbh most of the people that use Madrid/Barca are absolute muck. They can't defend properly and very predictable going forward. If some fella is ****e at FIFA, then he'll still be ****e even if he uses Madrid :p Of course you come up against the odd good player and get hammered 3 - 0, but that's been rare in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

0;):D

Havent really committed to playing much H2H this year even with the addition of more manual players. Strangely enough, Ive enjoyed offline CM more so than any other fifa. Have got to division 1 though. Record something like 70-30-60.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

460-150-150 is impressive, but it's not an overall win percentage of 75% ;)

I think I have 11 titles over my two profiles. My interest in the mode has waned recently though as sub 5* opponents are getting hard to come by.

Do you not take out the draws and use the win/loss to get it? That's what I've always done haha

Yeah it gets boring, who do you normally use?

Wait til you hear what happened to me earlier.
    I played 5 matches today, all with Newcastle.. I got Napoli, Psg, Barca, Liverpool and Athletico.. Now I don't ever quit in the first 5 minutes, I think everyone that does should be banned from Fifa forever, so I played the matches thinking the other players skill level must be low if I got matched with them. They were all good players and I don't know how it was fair too match me with them. I beat them all except for Liverpool one which I drew 2-2 but there's a story to this.. This chap was a wnker tbh, 5 defenders, 100% aggression + pressure, he scored 2 goals in the first 10 minutes, a header by Carroll and 30 yards shot from Lucas, he watched all 3 replays for each goal like it was the best goal ever to be scored in Fifa, he then started passing around his back 5 and keeper up till half time.. He had 65% possession. I sent him a message asking what he was at he sent back " FTW Irish c*nt haha". Started second half and he started doing it again, I got my team to push forward to pressure, he made a pass back to his keeper that fell short and Papiss Cisse was in and finished it. 2-1. It was about the 80th minute and he was still at the passing around the back thing, I got frustrated and started sliding in hacking down his players, he paused the game and waited until the timer went down, 3 times he did this.. Anyway I get the ball with Ben Arfa on the right on the break he has 5 defenders on the half way, I play a through ball through the centre, Agger looks like he's going to get it first with Demba about 10 yards behind, but Agger falls over trying to clear the ball and Demba Ba is through on goal. Johnson was right behind as I dashed toward goal, the chap slides in cynically happy to take the red card and free kick over me equalising.. But Demba doesn't even stumble, no Demba keeps going like his life depends on it, I get about 10 yards from goal and absolutely smash the ball into the goal beyond a helpless Reina.. I then go on an Adebayor-like celebration down the pitch, and what does this fella do? He pulls the plug out of rage and I get a 3-0 win hahahah.. I logged on there a few minutes ago and I've an inbox flooded with abuse from this chap, which I am going to report one by one for abuse.. Be rude not to, English pr*ck ;)

Advertisement