Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus-city centre to Leisure world bishops town

Options
  • 12-08-2012 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a bus today from city centre as close to the main bus station as possible to leisureworld in bishopstown ,can someone tell me a bus number and where to get it,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

The 205 goes from Merchants Quay shopping centre and stops outside CIT(next to Leisure World)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Chris.Buckley

You could also take the 208 which stops outside debenhams and brings you to CIT as far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Henry94

205 will get you closer but the 208 runs more often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

You could also take the 208 which stops outside debenhams and brings you to CIT as far as I'm aware.

it's about a 10 minute walk to get to leisureworld from the nearest 208 stop.

205 will be much closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

it's about a 10 minute walk to get to leisureworld from the nearest 208 stop.

205 will be much closer.

Not that much closer to be honest. Just walk through CIT from where the 208 leaves you off outside the main gates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

The 208 doesn't stop at the gates of CIT, that's the 205. I think you might be confusing CIT and UCC!

the closest the 208 gets to CIT is the other end of Rossa Avenue along the Curraheen Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

The 208 doesn't stop at the gates of CIT, that's the 205. I think you might be confusing CIT and UCC!

the closest the 208 gets to CIT is the other end of Rossa Avenue along the Curraheen Road.

ah. My apologies. I was actually mixing it up with the 219!

Advertisement