Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:PC Engine and TG 16 games

Options
  • 12-08-2012 11:26am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I've a few games to trade here,

PC Engine, these are boxed.
    R-Type part 1
    R-Type part 2

TG-16, these are unboxed.
    Keith Courage
    Alien Crush
    Vigilante
    Splatterhouse
    and a few more I can't think of!

Not sure what I'd want in return though....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Turbo Everdrive working well then :)

I wouldn't mind both R-Types ? All I've got on the trade list now it a PAL N64 though, any chance you've got a N64 NTSC-J cart you're looking to get rid of as well ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Turbo Everdrive working well then :)

I wouldn't mind both R-Types ? All I've got on the trade list now it a PAL N64 though, any chance you've got a N64 NTSC-J cart you're looking to get rid of as well ?

I've got a couple of them already, sorry, no need for a Pal N64.
    I might stick them on adverts if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I've got a couple of them already, sorry, no need for a Pal N64.
    I might stick them on adverts if you're interested.

Ya, let me know when the ad is posted please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Right, I just threw the ad onto Adverts, turns out I have a few more TG-16 games than I realised, including Jackie Chans Action Kung Fu, which is a rare and sought after title, well that's what the interweb says and who am I to argue???

link

These are sold.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement