Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Class Book List

• 12-08-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Folks, I would be great full if anyone could forward a copy of book list for St Colombas Girls National school, Douglas, Cork. 5th Class.
    We have a child transferring there this August & although the school said they would post out list during summer it has yet to arrive. It appears that the adjacent 5th class boys (colombas boys school) list is different???
    School has yet to reply to contact attempts. All help appreciated. :-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I wonder if local bookshops would have a copy on file?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,023 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Noel9705 wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I would be great full if anyone could forward a copy of book list for St Colombas Girls National school, Douglas, Cork. 5th Class.
    We have a child transferring there this August & although the school said they would post out list during summer it has yet to arrive. It appears that the adjacent 5th class boys (colombas boys school) list is different???
    School has yet to reply to contact attempts. All help appreciated. :-)

Would it be possible to call in and get one? If you are up the country, maybe a friend could go in? Keep ringing them and they might actually email the list to you.
    The secretary could have been on holidays, hence the no contact maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Noel9705

Hi folks, thanks for the replies. Have tried all these avenues to no avail. Perhaps they will have the office open next week in advance of school opening on the 30th.

Why can't they all have the same book lists..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Kathnora

Have you tried the school website? It may be published there. If it were my school you wouldn't get a reply either as our secretary doesn't work during the holidays and our principal won't be at school until a couple of days before it opens. So, I'm not really surprised you haven't got a reply.

Advertisement