Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Regional work/Farm/Fruit Picking1

Options
  • 12-08-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

In Brisbane at the moment with my girlfriend, we're both 26 from Wicklow. We have been calling loads of orchards around QLD looking for some work to go towards our second year Visa but not having much look.

Just wondering does anyone have any useful info or contacts to help us on our way? We'd happily do it anywhere between Brisbane and Sydney or even within 6 hours of either city in any direction give or take. Maybe someone is finishing up and thinks there will be an opening when they leave? We are both very respectful, friendly and hard-working, not slackers at all in fact we would really appreciate the opportunity!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

look on gumtree or place an add
    ever taught about help x or wooofing?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Fruitpickingjobs.com.au

If you have money saved up I'd highly Reccommend helpx or wwoofing.. The stuff I've learned over the last two months has been un real. Beats picking or pruning for 10 hours a day that's for sure

Advertisement