Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend online shop to buy pathclear?

Options
  • 12-08-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

I've been looking online for pathclear season long weedkiller and I can find it no bother but the prices are silly. The best value 1 I found was on amazon in the UK 18 sachets for just £18 but of course they don't ship to Ireland. Found another on an Irish site, same thing for 39 yoyo :eek:. Anyone tell me anywhere either online or a hardware shop? Im in Laois.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Is the Season long 1litr ready to use gun any good to you? Our supplier only does the sachets in the Pathclear preventer

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Gingernuts31

buck65 wrote: »
    Is the Season long 1litr ready to use gun any good to you? Our supplier only does the sachets in the Pathclear preventer

Hey Buck, Gun is no good to me as I have a very large area to treat and I don't fancy bending over to treat it. Is the pathclear preventer not the same as season long? They both kills weeds and prevent new seeds germinating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Yeah on second look they seem to be the same thing.
    Certainly are pricey for some reason, RRP on a 12 sachet pack is €39!
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,607 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Amazon do ship to Ireland. Perhaps they won't ship weedkiller by post, is that what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Gingernuts31

Yes I checked out the ones that do the 18 sachet tubs but they all only do domestic delivery :(. The stuff is pretty pricey on amazon but over here its daylight robbery for the same stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement