Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dacia Duster

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

MidlandsM wrote: »
    where did I say it was on both counts??.....please don't try and put words in my mouth Listermint.

Not putting any words in your mouth, But you appear to be on a rampage here against these vehicles in particular. For i dont know what reason.

You specifically said people are buying these cars to play the '131 reg' game did you not ?

Yes thats right you did.

Boring.

Perplexing to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

yep ... but que all the post's now with the same old uninformed shyte "ohhhh no, they're bombproof, tried and tested, blah blah blah ......

Uninformed ?

Im sure most buyers did some research on their vehicle before they purchased. Your generalistic looking down your nose at others purchasing skills is pretty sad tbh.

Leave them at it. And well ware on spending their hard earned money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

yep ...

Some stats or proof would be beneficial. You do realise that facts outweigh opinion by around 1000/1?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

almighty1 wrote: »
    Some stats or proof would be beneficial. You do realise that facts outweigh opinion by around 1000/1?

as would yours? i was'nt wrong when I said que the usual........ did'nt take you long......but ring a breakers and ask for some injectors for a 1.5dci reno unit.....they'll be sold out .......most breakers can't keep them in the place..;) ......and yeah, you wanted a fact, so there's one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

as would yours? i was'nt wrong when I said que the usual........ did'nt take you long......but ring a breakers and ask for some injectors for a 1.5dci reno unit.....they'll be sold out .......most breakers can't keep them in the place..;) ......and yeah, you wanted a fact, so there's one!

I don't have an opinion on these cars. But if I was voicing my opinion on something I'd have some facts to back up my claim.

Laughing at your "fact" regarding injectors. I just called two breakers, 1 said he sold one around 4 weeks ago and the other said he never had any in stock.

Try posting some real facts. Like studies on engine reliability or something. Not some hearsay you pick up secondhand down at the pub.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

almighty1 wrote: »
    said he never had any in stock.

LOL ........good jaysus.........not much of a breaker is he? he never had injectors from one of the most common engine units in small vans/ and small diesels nowadays in nissans/renaults?? :pac:

post the names and number of the breakers in question you called to verfify if you are talking/ posting shyte or not? ;) I also note you ranf 2 breakers in the space of 7 mins, and reposted, wow, that was quick.....most breakers keep you on hold for 7 mins........or maybe it was just more lies you're posting???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

This thread just keeps on giving.

For the record I've owned 2 1.5dci's for a total of 100,000 miles and neither were anything other than 100% reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

This thread just keeps on giving.

For the record I've owned 2 1.5dci's for a total of 100,000 miles and neither were anything other than 100% reliable.

We've had 1.5 dci's since 2002 when the Mrs bought a megane. In 2005, she bought another megane, in 2008, she bought a third megane. In November 2009 she bought a demo laguna and in 2011 she bought a fluence. She does 45k+ miles per year. We get excellent service from the local garage. Servicing is relatively cheap in comparison to cars that i have owned. She gets use of a replacement car for free for the whole day any time her car is in for a service. In the 5 Renaults that we have owned, we have had 2 problems. A window regulator went in the 2002 megane and a wiper motor went in the Laguna and both were replaced by the local garage for free - including the use of a replacement car. All cars had 100k+ miles on them. Never an injector problem, never an engine problem. never a problem at all - just good reliable motoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Leave the handbags at home lads. I've cleaned up this thread, but any more needless bickering with be met with bans for both parties.

Anyone responding to this post on thread will get a day off. PM if you wish to discuss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Albert E. Arkwright

Judging by the reactions on here, Dacia seem to be causing a bit of a panic in some sections of the motor trade. Choice and competitiveness is no bad thing for the consumer.

Not everyone who wants a new car wants a blinged up model with expensive additional technology and extras.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Judging by the reactions on here, Dacia seem to be causing a bit of a panic in some sections of the motor trade. Choice and competitiveness is no bad thing for the consumer.

Not everyone who wants a new car wants a blinged up model with expensive additional technology and extras.

You see, a few years ago any idiot selling overpriced bling could make money, people would buy anything as long as it was flashy, expensive and proved they had money.
    Now people are a lot more careful and only buy what's good value and useful.
    Money talks and bullsh*t walks, so whatever is selling right now, they're doing it right and people whining about it haven't caught on to the times. And as always: adapt or die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Lutecia

114 Dusters were registered in April, that's 369 since the launch.
    I suppose the first batch is basically taken care of now (400 units that were supposed to be allocated for the first quarter 13 -all ordered in 2012-)

Just seen this in this week's Drogheda Leader;

dustbuster.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Spotted my first one in the wild yesterday in Enniscorthy,the steel wheels don't suit a white vehicle but other than that it looked grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

These sort of cars are never going to be sexy ... the Qashqui is a worse example if you ask me, anybody here like the Porche Cayene !!!! (probably a few suckers :P ).

We were going to buy second hand in this style but would have been buying a 3 to 5 year old car. So for the price of a New Duster I'd have to pay the same for a 09/10 version Qashqui or to buy that new the cheapest Diesel version is €25,500 before delivery, metalic paint extras etc. So a difference of at least 9,500 grand :eek. Someone tell me that the Qashqui is a great car now .... :rolleyes:

Yes it lacks in areas (Wheels interior etc) but that is very much made up for in the price tag. It is also designed for off road use and the 4x4 version makes a mockery of cars twice it's price but the 4x2 version I have also has a fairly capable off road capacity all be it not for mad off roading.

And because the Irish Car industry is littered with so many dodgy second hand cars I'll know exactly what my car has been up to over the next 7-10years which is how long we plan to hold on to it. And a 5 year warranty so happy carefree driving for me.

At the end of the day, I really don't care what people think, I love it and it makes so much economic sense in a lot of ways for someone who is in the market for a "NEW" car of this type. 50+ mpg already and we've already seen our fuel bill plummet from the 1.6 petrol Vectra which was our main car prior to this purchase.

It's been all positive for me and I can accept this car for what it is and enjoy the fact.

Thinking of getting one ... Are you still happy with it? Just read German report here saying gear box and other problems after 100 kmh

Anyone who bought one got anything negative to say !!😀i know that one would be reluctant to say that after spending all that money ! Might save me the hassle before I part with 18.5 k cheers
    Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

As a car enthusiast, Please, please dont buy a Dacia.

Very little is going to go wrong, initially. But its 3 years down the line when a budget Renault will show its true nature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,617 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Very little is going to go wrong, initially. But its 3 years down the line when a budget Renault will show its true nature.
    They've been for sale on the continent for a while now and nothing major wrong has been reported.

Its a no frills car using old tech. It can be serviced by anyone really and I'd expect parts to be cheap too.

Having driven one it reminded me of a Megane circa 2001 with a much livelier diesel engine.

Speaking as a car enthusiast i think its good that manufacturers are getting back to the basics and offering a well priced cheap car. Hopefully the days of a cheap no frills sports car will also make a return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

If people are worried just go for the 5 year warranty and pick a good dealer which is usually where most of your hardship will be. The fact that they offer a 7 year warranty in the UK shows to me they are going to stand by their reliability.

Also remember it is not just a re-badged Renault as the engine is a Renault/Nissan Partnership, the drive train is Nissan as is the chassis. But what people are missing is it is basically the best of the tried and tested parts from Renault and Nissan engineering and therefore not overly open to new engineering going wrong.

That is not to say stuff will go wrong ... you can be unlucky with any new car you buy as with all makes and models a certain small percentage will have issues as with any product.

I still probably would not buy a new Renault but I don't think any manufacturers can afford to be selling products that are inherently going to go wrong and ignore it.

However what people need to realise and do is research specific models and not marques when buying a car as all marques have issues ...

In the last 12 months the following have had to issue major recalls for certain models in their ranges ... BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.

Dacia has not have to do this in relation to the Duster since it's introduction in 2010. I do believe they had to do it in relation to another model though.

I've also heard of Dusters with 300,000 miles on the clock and only needing servicing and specified period replacement parts. You tend to hear the horror stories over the good ones.

At the end of the day I did my research and I am happy I made the right choice in relation to price versus the spec of my car. I have put nearly 6000km on the clock in the 2 months I have owned it and could not be happier. This is the perfect family car for us and we are happy. It is comfortable on the motorway and handles miles with easy and is equally happy on secondary pot hole pitted roads.

MPG is steady too averaging low 50's in the real world which we are delighted with. Again I was aware that stated mpg by manufacturers is not real world mpg so this is something people need to be aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Glad you're happy with your Duster.
    I've seen quite a few around & they're not the worse looking car I've ever seen.
    The technology may be a little old but its tried & tested so there should be no worries there.
    I think its just the name which scares people.
    Good luck with your driving.

Since you will lose a huge amount of money on any car, I would. 3 young kids, large dog, plus other tools in car parks etc, my car is in poor condition. Would I buy a car brand new for 15k, get somewhere near 50mpg and cheaper road tax or spend a bit more on a second hand car, like I did last time, and get bugger all warranty, I will go for the new one.

Did you buy? Test drove the basic today mighty impressed! Think will buy dunno if 2 grand is worth it for air con and tyres!?
    Have Octavia sales guy tells me tow bar won't fit from skoda to duster! No doubt the duster tow bar is dear ! Drat 😀

just bought waiting for 132...july 1st ..lovely car to drive ..you cant go wrong , gonna get 5 year warranty should keep resale value a little higher , probably trade up in 4 years ....sell it on with year warranty still to go! any one any idea how much a set of alloys would be , am getting the basic with steel wheels....like the alloys ...deffo ...in my view ...not worth the extra 2 grand , even with air con!
    cheers

Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

What colour did you go for , they look well in black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

Elia-Dacia-Duster-1.jpg

Dacia_Duster_Tuning_7_by_cipriany.jpg

dacia_duster_by_elia.jpg

27022013173717.JPG

grey! only white grey and black in ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

grey! only white grey and black in ireland

It's actually navy when you look closely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

You know, it's these ridiculous sweeping statements that make me wonder how much do you so called "car enthusiasts" actually know about your subject matter...

But it's an unfortunate fact if life when visiting any motor forums.

Any idea how much for a set of these alloys would be to stick on a signature!?

smooch71 wrote: »
    It's actually navy when you look closely

The advertised black one is navy! Must go to spec savers looked black to me

Any idea how much for a set of these to stick on a signature!?

What exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

ba_barabus wrote: »
    They've been for sale on the continent for a while now and nothing major wrong has been reported.

Its a no frills car using old tech. It can be serviced by anyone really and I'd expect parts to be cheap too.

Having driven one it reminded me of a Megane circa 2001 with a much livelier diesel engine.

Speaking as a car enthusiast i think its good that manufacturers are getting back to the basics and offering a well priced cheap car. Hopefully the days of a cheap no frills sports car will also make a return

As a car enthusiast, I could live with the idea of people buying a Duster if it had decent safety. But the fact is, it only received three stars in the NCAP tests, and the safety features are minimal overall (no ESP for example).

I also think the relative success of the Duster in Ireland shows how little interest Irish people have in cars. The Duster is the same price as a Fiesta or a Polo, and there's a reason for that. No ESP, nasty interior, low specs, old fashioned technology, poor safety features.

However, to the average Irish person, the Duster is 'bigger' than a Fiesta, so therefore it is 'better value'. Anyone who is interested in cars can see why this thing is cheap. The average motorist either does not know, or does not care, that this car is cheaply made and cheaply engineered. To them, they're getting a Qashqai for Fiesta or Yaris money. The simple fact is that when people are buying new cars in Ireland, it's all about the reg, and getting something of a 'decent size' for the lowest possible cost.

I can see why people would buy a Duster, but I also think it's a fairly dire car. And yes, I have seen one in the flesh. It simply does not interest me as someone who likes cars.

For what it's worth, it would be nice to see the return of cars that actually will go the distance and are properly made. Most German cars are appallingly made now, they're nice cars when they're in the showroom and brand new, but some of the problems modern German cars suffer from are catastrophically expensive to repair. If Toyota or Fiat or Ford engineered cars as badly as some of the Germans do these days, they'd be absolutely crucified for their 'unreliable' cars. But because of their reputation for 'quality', the Germans are not changing and are still building rubbish on wheels.

Unfortunately, with ever tougher emissions rules, it's simply not possible to build cars that will go forever. A lot of the things that go wrong are the emissions related stuff. Also, the dCi engine in the Duster is not exactly noted for being 100% trouble free either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

saw my first one in the on the road today, i've not seen a single one in england but I'm back in ireland 35 mins and there you go. it looks better in the flesh than in pics (slver/grey one), the stepway is still the one to go for if looks are a priority though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Also, the dCi engine in the Duster is not exactly noted for being 100% trouble free either.

What problems exactly? I've owned 2 that never gave any engine trouble, unlike every other car I've owned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,481 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I see they've launched the Logan estate in the uk for 6995, so proably 11.5 to 12k here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,796 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

As a car enthusiast, I could live with the idea of people buying a Duster if it had decent safety. But the fact is, it only received three stars in the NCAP tests, and the safety features are minimal overall (no ESP for example).
    You're forgetting that the Dacia allows people to buy new, where they may otherwise buy used - and in the used market the safety ratings would be for an older car. And the NCAP isn't the be-all and end-all of cars. It is but one factor in - some - people's decisions in car purchase. For the majority of car owners I'd wager they don't even know what NCAP is.
    I also think the relative success of the Duster in Ireland shows how little interest Irish people have in cars. The Duster is the same price as a Fiesta or a Polo, and there's a reason for that. No ESP, nasty interior, low specs, old fashioned technology, poor safety features.
    That is not a unique trait of Irish motoristst. Petrol heads, as a % of motorists, are tiny. Dacia does quite well on the Continent, so it's not a trait confined to Irish motorists. Again, new Dacia or 10 yr used car. All other things being equal, the Dacia has the advantage of being new, warranty, and (I assume) a VRT and tax advantage as well.
    The average motorist either does not know, or does not care, that this car is cheaply made and cheaply engineeredTo them, they're getting a Qashqai for Fiesta or Yaris money.
    Over-simplification. Yes is it's made in a cheaper economy, by people on cheaper wages. but the plant and hardware used to make it is right up there. Looked at the mfrs tags of on your clothes lately ? Or an iPod ? This is not a unique car-industry phenomenon. A lot of the engineering isn't cheap though -it's merely engineering that's previously been paid for already (via the original Renault models they're based on...), which means the cost of engineering per-unit is only a fraction of, say, a new Clio. The Mégane analogy is not inaccurate - it was an expensively engineered of it's time. Most of that cost has has now been amortised already, and the costs to be recouped in a Dacia are merely updates.
    I can see why people would buy a Duster, but I also think it's a fairly dire car. And yes, I have seen one in the flesh. It simply does not interest me as someone who likes cars.
    As I said above - it's not aimed at petrolheads. It is to all intents and purposes, an appliance. On that criteria it probably does what it says on the tin.
    For what it's worth, it would be nice to see the return of cars that actually will go the distance and are properly made. Most German cars are appallingly made now, they're nice cars when they're in the showroom and brand new, but some of the problems modern German cars suffer from are catastrophically expensive to repair. If Toyota or Fiat or Ford engineered cars as badly as some of the Germans do these days, they'd be absolutely crucified for their 'unreliable' cars. But because of their reputation for 'quality', the Germans are not changing and are still building rubbish on wheels.

Unfortunately, with ever tougher emissions rules, it's simply not possible to build cars that will go forever. A lot of the things that go wrong are the emissions related stuff. Also, the dCi engine in the Duster is not exactly noted for being 100% trouble free either.

I don't think the Germans set out to make rubbish, but they have certainly lost the plot a bit alright. Remember when they laughed at Lexus ??.....they certainly don't laugh at them now........I don't think they German cars are appallingly made - I think the problem is in the design and testing. The manufacture of them is one thing they are quite good at. However one side of the house is not keeping up with the other.

And I certainly agree that new regulations etc are not conducive to enduring quality. And to a certain extent, it's not in manufacturers interests to make a car that lasts 'forever' - I mean, they need a constant stream of buyers just to function - if the buyers only came back every 10 years instead of every 5, they'd go under. Planned obsolescence. Like the appliance business, manufacturers have become far more aware of the upside of this (sales and renewal cycle), even at an amount of downside (the odd bit of bad press amongst petrolheads).

Have to disagree about the 1.5dCi though - but I think most if this is down to servicing & maintenance - and in an Irish context, fuel quality (washed vs genuine). If people don't maintain is it should be, and dont' fuel it as it needs to be, then you can't expect it to not exhibit something as a result of that.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

I drove one the basic signature , fab drive road holding , nice inside , bit of poke ...and for 520 full warranty for five years ...no unexpected bills for 5 years as compared with a second hand car no warranty , buyer beware applies should you discover a little damage was done! no comeback....go duster go I say.....roll on 1st JULY woahhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Best of luck with you new Duster 2012Paddy2012.

I've had mine 3 months now and all going well so far. Great on the road, the steering can be a bit vague compared to other cars but this is more of a high car issue compared to regular road cars.

Good reply Galwaytt and your point on servicing and maintaining a car is possibly the biggest issue cars face and spot on. No matter how good a car is if you don't maintain it is will go wrong eventually.

... but anybody with a moniker like CaptainSpeed surely can not be taken seriously when it come to cars anyway :lol:
    (p.s. The Top Gear boys actually endorse Dacia by the way but that would not sway me)

I'm not a petrol head but I've owned 3 Alfa's in my time and I was told I was nuts buying them, yet with regular servicing they did not cause me any hard ship, actually my 156 was one of the best cars I've ever owned and when I sold it as a 10year old it was still ticking over like a clock. I also have owned the usual well known brands like Toyota's, Mazda's, Mitsubishi. However the one that has caused me the most issues is our current second car the 07 Opel Vectra and it is not necessarily a bad car but just the worst I've had in relation to issues but as issues go no big stuff. I like my cars and I take car of them (no I'm not obsessive I just get it done ) but what some commentators can't seem to understand is that sometimes you need a car for a specific purpose (i.e. Kids and crap roads) and that for the money of a 3-4 year old second hand car that some of us had been looking at we can get a brand spanking new car with 5 years warranty. But hey why buy a crap new Eastern European car when you can buy a 4 year old car with a recognisable badge on it and never know how it was driven.

I did my research and I made an educated decision and did not pay too much attention to "People's Opinion" as in Ireland that is one thing people have if nothing else ... an opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭amdaley28

I must take a spin in one of these soon.
    I called to a dealer earlier on in the year but he didn't have any at the time.
    I've seen them close up but never been in one.
    Its good to see people are happy with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Lutecia

I don't agree on the "a car enthusiast can't buy a Dacia" argument.
    There is something about this brand, which is about simple down to earth use of motoring, as opposed to bling that many other brands show. And people like that and embrace it. I've talked about their pages many pages ago on this thread but this is the proof Dacia drivers are actually somehow proud of their purchase.

Last year they got 12000 customers meeting at their annual event.
    http://www.dacia.fr/univers-dacia/evenements/grand-pique-nique-dacia/presentation/index.jsp
    Besides the fact that is a great marketing event from Dacia (conforting people on their purchase, and building a steady customer base), what kind of brand could get together say 800 or 1000 customers in Ireland ?

I genuinely think a Corolla or a Golf or a Focus are much more an appliance, and the safe conservative choice. Buying a Duster is somehow a statement. It's defo far from being the best car out there, but it's a way to consume that we may get inspired from.

That said I happen to be in Spain and bought AutoBild Spain that featured a "intensive 100000 km test" (brought up by AutoBild Germany actually), after which they breakdown the car into pieces for precise inspection (these Germans...). Basically it showed that the car was good enough, though the gearbox failed (it was a 4WD model) that cheaper buidling solution may result in advance wear, and that the "engine bloc was perfect". Nothing groundbraking there besides the gearbox that I supposed was an isolated event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Any owners got any updates on life with their Dusters?..niggles etc. Seriously considering one of these particularly the bog basic 4X2 Alternative model.

furtzy wrote: »
    Any owners got any updates on life with their Dusters?..niggles etc. Seriously considering one of these particularly the bog basic 4X2 Alternative model.

There was a pretty good write up back a page or two from an owner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭ei9go

The problem really is that our cars are just so expensive.

I was in a shopping centre in France last week and they had three Skodas inside.

The Yeti with 2L engine was 17,990 Euro and you could get one from 15,990 Euro. the cheapest on the .ie site is 25,300 Euro. Thats a lot more than a VRT difference.

The Fabia was 7990 and the rapid was 10990.

The Duster looks fine to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Pique

All I can think about when I hear Dacia Duster is this scene

Pique wrote: »
    All I can think about when I hear Dacia Duster is this scene

Have you anything further to add that might be of interest to people with general interest in the dacia brand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Pique

Have you anything further to add that might be of interest to people with general interest in the dacia brand

Not really. But at least I'm not slagging them off with uninformed, outdated, pretentious or prejudiced comments like others in this thread.

I like them for what they are, and Once Upon a Time in the West is a classic movie.

HTH :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Have mine since april and have had no issues. Still really happy with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Pique wrote: »
    Not really. But at least I'm not slagging them off with uninformed, outdated, pretentious or prejudiced comments like others in this thread.

I like them for what they are, and Once Upon a Time in the West is a classic movie.

HTH :cool:

Agreed on all counts.
    37035593.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

How is everyone that has brought one, still getting on with it. Any trouble with it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

31000k and running perfect

Advertisement