Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dacia Duster

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

mickdw wrote: »
    Yes, yes all of the above but additionally they fail to acknowledge liability for, or make any provision for the cleaning of vomit from the dash each morning.

:D

True! You Vomit, you clean it up I guess?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Ya I made the mistake of getting the entry-level Expression 5-dr hatchback Megane last year - it was dreadful - very cheap hard plastics used inside- bog-standard - no sound-proofing - handled like a elephant in the wet!
    No the Expression has a dreadful hard plastic similar to what they use in vans on the doors... the GT Line has a nice soft foam leatherette style finish on the doors... and uses metallic style finish on the door handles etc - no comparision! The Expression has zero sound proofing. When driving the Expression in the rain the noise is horrendous.

Wasn't aware of that. I've only been in our own and the in laws, slightly different trims, one an estate, the other a hatch, and they were pretty much the same, just some minor differences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Saw two on the road yesterday

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Saw two on the road yesterday

What did you think of them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They are what they are. I wouldn't refuse one if it turned up on my doorstep gifted with the keys in tow, but I don't particularily care for the type of vehicle (I've no sprogs and associated equipment to lug around etc., so it's overkill for me).

There's always going to be a trade off on quality vs price and if you can deal with that and it's your kind of machine, I don't see anything particularily wrong with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

BuffyBot wrote: »
    They are what they are. I wouldn't refuse one if it turned up on my doorstep gifted with the keys in tow, but I don't particularily care for the type of vehicle (I've no sprogs and associated equipment to lug around etc., so it's overkill for me).

There's always going to be a trade off on quality vs price and if you can deal with that and it's your kind of machine, I don't see anything particularily wrong with it.

Wouldn't dream of arguing with the Buffy Bot! :D:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Wasn't aware of that. I've only been in our own and the in laws, slightly different trims, one an estate, the other a hatch, and they were pretty much the same, just some minor differences.

Although… I was cleaning out the back of the Megane yesterday and noticed the nice soft foam leatherette door trim I was talking about isn't on the rear passenger doors - it's only the front doors…. Renault just can't stop cost-cutting - even on the top-of-the-range model! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Yes, 2 year old kias have 5 years left. 1 year old mitsubishis have 7 years left!
    You're less likely to need the warranty too :D

Kia and Mitsubishi warranties both have mileage limits. Renaults don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,481 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

smooch71 wrote: »

Did you even read the post I was replying to there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I just think you send out all the wrong signals when you buy one of those tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

Moneymaker wrote: »

The majority of people could care less (rightfully so) about how they look driving a car. It's there for a job getting ones self from A to B and having enough money left to feed the kids and keep the heating on. If the Dacia brand enables that person to live their life as they want then so be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Moneymaker wrote: »

Why should I care what "signal" my choice of car is sending?

I won't buy a Duster, because I hate pretend SUVs as a class, but I drove a cheap-ass Kangoo Kar for a couple of years which was as ugly, slow and probably handled nearly as badly as a Duster.

The only signal I was sending was "I have no cash for a nicer car right now".

Why should I care what "signal" my choice of car is sending?

I won't buy a Duster, because I hate pretend SUVs as a class, but I drove a cheap-ass Kangoo Kar for a couple of years which was as ugly, slow and probably handled nearly as badly as a Duster.

The only signal I was sending was "I have no cash for a nicer car right now".

Yeah, how dare you insult our eyeballs with your choice of car!
    You should buy an M5 to win the approval of strangers on the road and the internet! ;):p
    All you got to do is dip into that vault of cash, gold and diamonds that the government and the motor "industry" seems to think everyone has stashed away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

smooch71 wrote: »
    The brand this whole thread is about has a mileage limit though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Lutecia

Eight Ball wrote: »
    The majority of people could care less (rightfully so) about how they look driving a car. It's there for a job getting ones self from A to B and having enough money left to feed the kids and keep the heating on. If the Dacia brand enables that person to live their life as they want then so be it.

Completely agree. Driving in a Focus, Golf, Fluence you would just signal "I'm blending it" or even "I couldn't care less" if Corolla/Avensis/etc.
    Dacia can't be worse, and actually could even be some kind of "I'm beyond that" statement, or "Smart buy" (as the brand wants to show)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,481 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are you working for Dacia, Lutecia? Not being smart - honest question.

Lutecia wrote: »
    Completely agree. Driving in a Focus, Golf, Fluence you would just signal "I'm blending it" or even "I couldn't care less" if Corolla/Avensis/etc.
    Dacia can't be worse, and actually could even be some kind of "I'm beyond that" statement, or "Smart buy" (as the brand wants to show)

And with that it goes under "cool" on the cool wall, because it doesn't care and shows the owner does neither. Eat your hear out, everyone!;)

And with that it goes under "cool" on the cool wall, because it doesn't care and shows the owner does neither. Eat your hear out, everyone!;)
    Fridges usually are cool I suppose :p

JohnBoy26 wrote: »

mm............except you cannot drive about in a fridge:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

JohnBoy26 wrote: »

But freezers are sub-zero! :D

mm............except you cannot drive about in a fridge:rolleyes:

Puts me in mind of an old Top Gear review of the Toyota Corolla, where Clarkson "mistook" a fridge for the Toyota.
    That will never happen with the Duster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I see the usual detractors are still hanging around ... a bit weird that so many people have such a set against the new entry to the market that they find they need to constantly argue against it. Just because you don't like it does not make it a bad car like some seem to suggest.

Once again to reiterate the brand has been rated as the 2nd most reliable brand in Europe a couple years ago. There was a link earlier in this thread but I'll not try and find it.

Anyway each to their own. It's really horses for courses and people should do their own research. Take what you hear on this forum with a grain of salt as there is huge bias but feel free not to follow the crowd baaaaaaa ;-p ;-)

Anyway I'll let people know my real life experiences as opposed to what others think they know about cars in general!!!! I have mine now for over 7 months and have done just under 20,000 km. This car is a wonderful medium sized family car and has worked perfectly for us in all aspects. Cheap to buy cheap to run and solid on the road. Yes solid on the road. The interior may be light and cheap and the doors I must admit are light too but this car sits on Irish roads well and soaks up all those lumps and bumps very well and puts our 07 Vectra to shame in that regard. And the seats are actually very comfortable even though they do look about 10 years dated with a Spartan look.

However this car handles very well on Secondary Irish roads but is also great for cruising on the motorway. Once you get to 4th on the motorway it motors along quite sprightly and has great overtaking capacity. I've already been done speeding with out realising it (144km in a 120km zone) which was a surprise and I did not even notice it going up. However anyone expecting this to go around corners like an Alfa (Of which I've owned 2 in the past) is just looking for reasons not to like it. The mpg is over 50 on regular daily use (work runs and creche runs) and can drop as low as 40's on motorway use when you drive at the limit and sometimes 10% over ;-). Our fuel consumption has actually dropped by half compared to when the 1.6 petrol Vectra was our main car or over 2grand a year. :-o

What people fail to realise though is that this is a family car that is cheap and sturdy and one of the main attractions for family's is the height rather than the style. The difference in loading two kids into our Duster and our Vectra is quite noticeable and such an ease. The boot is more than capable of handling the family needs too and when you have a bawling toddler in one arm you really don't want to be bending down into a low boot to pulling and dragging heavy shopping or buggies at the same time, which I do on a regular basis. And the kids love that they can actually see what's going on around them rather than straining to see out of a saloon car. Happy kids make happy parents. All considerations people without kids fail to even realise. I'm male by the way to put any remarks into perspective. And the 4stars the Duster got for Child rear seat safety is literally only a few points behind the Quasqui's 5star rating.

Lastly what people still seem to really forget is the value compared to the rest of this particular segment of the market. Because these crossover suvs or what ever you want to call them are a fairly serious consideration for family's and as such are a targeted market the prices to me are ott. Yes they are probably not a requirement but they do offer a family a much better service than a regular saloon in many ways as pointed out above. However where the Duster scores is that it is miles ahead on price than anything else in the market. New Duster = €16000 (Basic 1.5 DCI), Quasqui & Yeti come in at circa €26-2700 for the same or similar 1.5 diesel. And go to the second hand market and your looking at a 2008/9 Quasqui for the same money as a new Duster. Or possibly a 2010/11 Renault Scenic or Ford C-Max. And just down to preference I don't rate the Scenic/CMax stlye but that is just my preference as I personally find them worse to drive.

I had not planned in buying new and was slightly worried when I purchased but now after owning it for the last 7 odd months I know I made the right choice. So if you feel that it is worth spending 10 grand extra to have a more solid and refined interior or take the punt of buying a car minimun 4years older for similar money then that is a choice you freely make as I freely made up my mind about what I considered value.

I now hate our Vectra and that will probably be traded in for an 2009 Alfa 159 in a couple of years when the price comes down a good bit. I personally love Alphas and will not be buying it for it's cheap running cost etc but with the Duster also in the Driveway we have a cheap car to run for the majority of our big milage and it will comfortably balance the Alfa. And it will be no worse than the Vectra and I suspect actually better as I'll be going Diesel again as opposed to the Petrol Vectra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Well said IrishWhiskeyCha. I wish more people on boards would base their opinions on experience rather than what they read online or what Jeremy ****in Clarkson thinks. I too am delighted with mine and definitely made the right choice in buying it

I see the usual detractors are still hanging around ... a bit weird that so many people have such a set against the new entry to the market that they find they need to constantly argue against it. Just because you don't like it does not make it a bad car like some seem to suggest.

Once again to reiterate the brand has been rated as the 2nd most reliable brand in Europe a couple years ago. There was a link earlier in this thread but I'll not try and find it.

Anyway each to their own. It's really horses for courses and people should do their own research. Take what you hear on this forum with a grain of salt as there is huge bias but feel free not to follow the crowd baaaaaaa ;-p ;-)

Anyway I'll let people know my real life experiences as opposed to what others think they know about cars in general!!!! I have mine now for over 7 months and have done just under 20,000 km. This car is a wonderful medium sized family car and has worked perfectly for us in all aspects. Cheap to buy cheap to run and solid on the road. Yes solid on the road. The interior may be light and cheap and the doors I must admit are light too but this car sits on Irish roads well and soaks up all those lumps and bumps very well and puts our 07 Vectra to shame in that regard. And the seats are actually very comfortable even though they do look about 10 years dated with a Spartan look.

However this car handles very well on Secondary Irish roads but is also great for cruising on the motorway. Once you get to 4th on the motorway it motors along quite sprightly and has great overtaking capacity. I've already been done speeding with out realising it (144km in a 120km zone) which was a surprise and I did not even notice it going up. However anyone expecting this to go around corners like an Alfa (Of which I've owned 2 in the past) is just looking for reasons not to like it. The mpg is over 50 on regular daily use (work runs and creche runs) and can drop as low as 40's on motorway use when you drive at the limit and sometimes 10% over ;-). Our fuel consumption has actually dropped by half compared to when the 1.6 petrol Vectra was our main car or over 2grand a year. :-o

What people fail to realise though is that this is a family car that is cheap and sturdy and one of the main attractions for family's is the height rather than the style. The difference in loading two kids into our Duster and our Vectra is quite noticeable and such an ease. The boot is more than capable of handling the family needs too and when you have a bawling toddler in one arm you really don't want to be bending down into a low boot to pulling and dragging heavy shopping or buggies at the same time, which I do on a regular basis. And the kids love that they can actually see what's going on around them rather than straining to see out of a saloon car. Happy kids make happy parents. All considerations people without kids fail to even realise. I'm male by the way to put any remarks into perspective. And the 4stars the Duster got for Child rear seat safety is literally only a few points behind the Quasqui's 5star rating.

Lastly what people still seem to really forget is the value compared to the rest of this particular segment of the market. Because these crossover suvs or what ever you want to call them are a fairly serious consideration for family's and as such are a targeted market the prices to me are ott. Yes they are probably not a requirement but they do offer a family a much better service than a regular saloon in many ways as pointed out above. However where the Duster scores is that it is miles ahead on price than anything else in the market. New Duster = €16000 (Basic 1.5 DCI), Quasqui & Yeti come in at circa €26-2700 for the same or similar 1.5 diesel. And go to the second hand market and your looking at a 2008/9 Quasqui for the same money as a new Duster. Or possibly a 2010/11 Renault Scenic or Ford C-Max. And just down to preference I don't rate the Scenic/CMax stlye but that is just my preference as I personally find them worse to drive.

I had not planned in buying new and was slightly worried when I purchased but now after owning it for the last 7 odd months I know I made the right choice. So if you feel that it is worth spending 10 grand extra to have a more solid and refined interior or take the punt of buying a car minimun 4years older for similar money then that is a choice you freely make as I freely made up my mind about what I considered value.

I now hate our Vectra and that will probably be traded in for an 2009 Alfa 159 in a couple of years when the price comes down a good bit. I personally love Alphas and will not be buying it for it's cheap running cost etc but with the Duster also in the Driveway we have a cheap car to run for the majority of our big milage and it will comfortably balance the Alfa. And it will be no worse than the Vectra and I suspect actually better as I'll be going Diesel again as opposed to the Petrol Vectra.

Well done! Very interesting post. Guess the usual second hand car sales gurus will be choking on their fish and chips! ;)

Well said and long may it last!
    Now we wait for "You're an idiot/don't know what you're talking about/these stats prove you wrong/why didn't you buy second hand/Dacia is a heap of sh*te" disparaging posts, because some people get off on that.

• Advertisement

Some stats so ... ;-)

Dacia sold over 211,000 cars in Europe at the end of the first nine months of this year, 20 percent more than the same period last year. It is the highest growth rate reported by car brand in the European market . It's the same market where total sales of cars decreased by 4 % . In addition, Dacia officials boast the youngest model range . Cumulatively , these things should lead this year to a record production of 340,000 cars for Pitesti factory . Record in 2013 but rebound could mean 2014.

" Records are made ​​to be overcome , so we want to beat this record including next year. European context is difficult , a less active market , so it's difficult to make predictions . Launch the new Duster , but we rely on prudent assumptions are , "said the Digi24 Jerome Olive , CEO Dacia .

For the same reason , the Renault group decided to diversify risk in terms of business strategy and brought the plant in Morocco in the capacity of the one in Romania . " The plant in Morocco , in Tangier , was born for the sake of production capacity in the first place . Second , know that for Romania is good news for the vehicles that are manufactured there, so the first line and the second production line was designed by industrial engineers in Romania, " Jerome added Olive.

Wednesday launched the new Duster in Romania , at a price of 10,900 euros, 350 euros less than the previous version , amid falling demand .

In the first nine months of the year , Romanians bought 41,000 cars , 16% below the 2012 level . New car registrations fell in our country for the sixth consecutive year .

google translation

source:

http://www.digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Gadget/Auto/Dacia+va+atinge+un+nivel+record+de+productie+in+acest+an

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,617 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

For the same reason , the Renault group decided to diversify risk in terms of business strategy and brought the plant in Morocco in the capacity of the one in Romania . " The plant in Morocco , in Tangier , was born for the sake of production capacity in the first place . Second , know that for Romania is good news for the vehicles that are manufactured there, so the first line and the second production line was designed by industrial engineers in Romania, " Jerome added Olive.

I'm a Dacia fan and I get the whole idea behind them but the RHD Dacia's are being built at a plant in India. Before someone else tries to imply you are being misleading.

From what I can tell the initial RHD batch over here were early build cars and some, I state some and only some, have experienced niggly build issues. As have some in the UK. From what I understand from talking to those in the know you are more likely to get a Monday morning build Sandero from the initial batch but they are working very hard to rectify this. It has lead to some early Sanderos being dumped in auctions (in the UK) however by owners wanting out. Having said that that's word of mouth from people involved so obviously I can't give you a source.

Having said that if I wanted a new family car to keep for 5 years a Duster would be the first car on my list. :)

ba_barabus wrote: »
    I'm a Dacia fan and I get the whole idea behind them but the RHD Dacia's are being built at a plant in India. Before someone else tries to imply you are being misleading.

From what I can tell the initial RHD batch over here were early build

True, true, and yes of course Euro LHD customers are getting from the Romanian plant. However they will not want their reliability record affected by Indian imports to UK and Ireland as these will be seen as European sales. Which is why they basically impounded and remedied faults that were seen on the new Indian imports as a matter of course which caused the major delay in delivery.

These cars have their draw backs and the initial Dacia Communications were non existant but as a new Brand in UK & Ireland I think they will do fairly well. The above report was to show how they as a brand are bucking the trend with their cheap and cheerful autos.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmynippy

This post has been the first one I have read in this thread that has put it in laymans terms and has convinced me to buy a duster as opposed to a 2nd hand car.I drive 100 miles a day to and from work,have had an octavia the last 6 years but need to change now and had been pondering the duster for a while but couldnt decide if it was the right thing to do or not and all the conflicting views on this thread made it harder.It will get me from A to B with lower tax/insurance and a 5 year warranty,that will do for me.

jimmynippy wrote: »
    This post has been the first one I have read in this thread that has put it in laymans terms and has convinced me to buy a duster as opposed to a 2nd hand car.I drive 100 miles a day to and from work,have had an octavia the last 6 years but need to change now and had been pondering the duster for a while but couldnt decide if it was the right thing to do or not and all the conflicting views on this thread made it harder.It will get me from A to B with lower tax/insurance and a 5 year warranty,that will do for me.

Agree totally with you. Enjoy your purchase:)

• Advertisement

No! You can't!
    Don't you know that for every Duster sold, God kills a kitten?:p

The second hand car sales gurus won't like this new air of positivity.

Speaking of which they are conspicuous by their absence. Perhaps they were at the Scrap Merchants' Ball last night and are recovering today:P

I suppose the best way to describe the Duster is that it is a no frills car which is very very capable. Yes parts of it are cheap and some may say cheerless in places but I find the spartaness refreshingly honest and it has not stopped giving me a smile since I got it. Especially when I pass 131 Quasquais and I think of the 10 grand in my pocket.

Also for people who think this is pretend jeep style vehicle the 4 wheel drive version has proved that it is more than a match for vehicles twice it's price range when off road and the 2 wheel drive version is well able for moderate off roading.

And lastly I really don't understand the second hand argument, surely new cars need to be bought in the first place to have a second hand market !?!?!?!?!

ust because you don't like it does not make it a bad car like some seem to suggest.

Of course it's a bad car, even a Dacia salesman wouldn't pretend it's as good as a Yeti, say, and a Yeti is a hideous pretend SUV I wouldn't buy in a fit.

But it is a whole lot cheaper than a Yeti, which is the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Of course it's a bad car, even a Dacia salesman wouldn't pretend it's as good as a Yeti, say, and a Yeti is a hideous pretend SUV I wouldn't buy in a fit.

But it is a whole lot cheaper than a Yeti, which is the point.
    Looked at a yeti recently was tacky enough inside. Was a bit of let down. I didn't bother test driving. I wasn't going to buy one after seeing the inside properly.

650Ginge wrote: »
    Looked at a yeti recently was tacky enough inside. Was a bit of let down. I didn't bother test driving. I wasn't going to buy one after seeing the inside properly.

And the Duster is a long, long way below Yeti standard inside.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

yeah, incomparible to be fair.

@Delthedriver, your numerous jibes at used car sale people here shows you up for a infantile individual. Be a man and grow up.

650Ginge wrote: »
    I think the yeti isn't bad at all inside. It certainly has one of the better interiors of it's class Imo. It's on the outside where it's let down Imo.

If you think a yeti's interior is tacky your in for a shock when you jump into a dacia:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

The Duster's interior is a long way behind a mid 90s Toyota never mind anything else! By the way, I'm making that judgement on the top UK spec model not the poverty spec model that no doubt all the Irish buy.

Don't get me wrong, I can certainly see the appeal in a no frills car that won't go wrong, but some of the comments above about it being as good as the mainstream competition are just laughable really. Even if it was sensational to drive (which I very much doubt) and was very quiet, it looks and feels very, very cheap. Also, the safety rating is piss poor by modern standards, and there is no ESP. That cannot be denied no matter what the fanboys say, and I would consider a high safety rating to rather important on what is a family car.

1000 posts and still going..................:D

• Advertisement

1000 posts and still going..................:D

wow....Del,yeah, thats the way the internet works...and one final point, you come across with these type of posts in tandem with the posts where you insult people, as a infantile TROLL.

The Duster's interior is a long way behind a mid 90s Toyota never mind anything else! By the way, I'm making that judgement on the top UK spec model not the poverty spec model that no doubt all the Irish buy.

Don't get me wrong, I can certainly see the appeal in a no frills car that won't go wrong, but some of the comments above about it being as good as the mainstream competition are just laughable really. Even if it was sensational to drive (which I very much doubt) and was very quiet, it looks and feels very, very cheap. Also, the safety rating is piss poor by modern standards, and there is no ESP. That cannot be denied no matter what the fanboys say, and I would consider a high safety rating to rather important on what is a family car.

I think ESP is vastly overrated. I should be dead 10 times over, because my car doesn't have ESP and neither did any car I owned before.
    Does you car have ESP? If not, sell it and get one that does.
    The Duster's occupant's safety is just fine, it is the lack of ESP which gives it the three star rating.
    I'm sure ESP is very important, once you drive something north of 200 bhp and rear wheel drive, but a lot of the safety stuff is just bolted on, so someone at the NCAP can tick a box and say "Yes, that's a 5 star rating, because it's got an extra light on the dash"
    I once drove a Punto with traction control. oh how I laughed!
    How many cars actually Do have ESP?
    Quick straw poll anyone?
    The two myself and the GF own don't (hers doesn't even have ABS) and I doubt 95% of Boardsies cars have it either.
    I don't lie awake at night, worrying that my car doesn't have it and if my next car won't have it, ditto.
    Unless (as I said) it's something with more than 4 cylinders, more than 200 bhp and rear wheel drive.
    It's just rubbish for the "modern driver", i.e. people who have been taught to drive like a granny and if anything happens, stomp on the brakes, yank the wheel, close your eyes and pray to the gods of driver aids that the car or a miracle will deliver them from evil.

it is the lack of ESP which gives it the three star rating.

can you qualify that please?

MidlandsM wrote: »
    wow....Del,yeah, thats the way the internet works...and one final point, you come across with these type of posts in tandem with the posts where you insult people, as a infantile TROLL.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

/\ the truth hurts.........no denying or comeback from that.

/\ the truth hurts.........no denying or comeback from that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

thats the hallmark of a Troll..... exposed.

thats the hallmark of a Troll..... exposed.

LOL!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Lutecia

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Are you working for Dacia, Lutecia? Not being smart - honest question.

No I don't work Dacia :)
    I genuinely think these are decent products that don't deserve the internet flaming. Ok they don't have ESP, not super sexy, etc but they have proved to be good and reliable (9 years since the Logan is being sold in Europe), and with the current economy, they should be welcome in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Lutecia wrote: »
    No I don't work Dacia :)
    I genuinely think these are decent products that don't deserve the internet flaming. Ok they don't have ESP, not super sexy, etc but they have proved to be good and reliable (9 years since the Logan is being sold in Europe), and with the current economy, they should be welcome in Ireland.

Well done Lutecia!:)

Advertisement