Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MusicHub App

Options
  • 12-08-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I enjoy using music hub on my desktop, however it really is a waste not having a mobile app for the service. I have an Android phone and an iPad so am interested in apps for both platforms.

Any ETA on when these will arrive?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

beardo81 wrote: »
    Hi,

I enjoy using music hub on my desktop, however it really is a waste not having a mobile app for the service. I have an Android phone and an iPad so am interested in apps for both platforms.

Any ETA on when these will arrive?

Hi beardo81,

I see you have found the other MusicHub app thread here. The day is getting closer for release so hopefully will be fairly soon. We'll post the details up in that other thread as soon as we know more.

Regards

James

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Will this promised application be cross platform, and include MAC, Linux, Android, Windows etc?

If some platforms are not supported can you please state which ones?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Will this promised application be cross platform, and include MAC, Linux, Android, Windows etc?

If some platforms are not supported can you please state which ones?

Thanks

Hi Johnboy1951,

I know for definite that Mac and Android will be supported. Also, I know that currently, Windows phones will not be supported. I'm not sure on the Linux side of things but to be honest I wouldn't say it will be supported with the initial release. Have sent a request for info but for now I would take it to be Mac/Android starting off.

Regards

James

Advertisement