Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune tellers in galway

Options
  • 12-08-2012 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

Anyone know of any thats good in galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

no fortune teller is good.

keep your money and make your own future, rather than pay money and listen to someone who you never met.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Do you mean good as in entertaining? Like who puts on the best show?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Yeah there used to be a really good one in Knocknacarra , tea leaf lady. You had to take 3 sips from a cup of tea and then empty it into the sink.

Im not sure if she's still around, would be interested in going to her again, she was very accurate.

Stay away from the clown in the tower (if she's still there) in Eyre Square Shopping Centre, useless

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Madam Bridget outside Ulster Bank is definitely the best, after myself. I went to her in 1994 and asked her if I'd become an accurate and reliable fortune-teller and she said "cert".

PM me if you'd like to avail of my services. I accept Paypal.

Madam Bridget outside Ulster Bank is definitely the best, after myself. I went to her in 1994 and asked her if I'd become an accurate and reliable fortune-teller and she said "cert".

PM me if you'd like to avail of my services. I accept Paypal.

Where are you based

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Where are you based
    I can meet you at a place of your convenience. You don't need to tell me where this is, just go there. I will be waiting.

I can meet you at a place of your convenience. You don't need to tell me where this is, just go there. I will be waiting.

Impressive, do I need to tell you the day or will you know that aswell, this is so exciting......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Yeah there used to be a really good one in Knocknacarra , tea leaf lady. You had to take 3 sips from a cup of tea and then empty it into the sink.

Im not sure if she's still around, would be interested in going to her again, she was very accurate.

Yep she's still there, a friend of mine was just telling me yesterday about a meeting he had with her last week.

Acoshla wrote: »
    Yep she's still there, a friend of mine was just telling me yesterday about a meeting he had with her last week.

Is she still in Knocknacarra? What does she charge did you friend say?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Older thread here in a forum that won't take the mickey.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72310244

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement