Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloods

Options
  • 12-08-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

Have to go to hospital for Day 21 blood test, my day 21 is going to be at a weekend. My GP does'nt work weekends and doubt she would see it as an emergency case!

Just wondering has anyone had this happen to them before and what did they do, I really hope we don't have to wait for next months........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

hi there, you probably know this (I didn't the first time I posted), but day 21 is 7 days after your ovulate, so unless your cycle is 28 days exactly (I think I seen in your previous post you are irregular), the your day "21" might vary.

I normally O around day 19 so my day 21 is 26th day of my cycle.

I know some doc's day day "3" bloods between day 3 and 5 (from when you get your period).

So I assume simular for day "21", if you ovulated on a Saturday I would go back the following Friday (so 6 days later) and if you ovulated on a Sunday I would go the following Monday (so 8 days later)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hopeful35

stickybean wrote: »
    hi there, you probably know this (I didn't the first time I posted), but day 21 is 7 days after your ovulate, so unless your cycle is 28 days exactly (I think I seen in your previous post you are irregular), the your day "21" might vary.

I normally O around day 19 so my day 21 is 26th day of my cycle.

I know some doc's day day "3" bloods between day 3 and 5 (from when you get your period).

So I assume simular for day "21", if you ovulated on a Saturday I would go back the following Friday (so 6 days later) and if you ovulated on a Sunday I would go the following Monday (so 8 days later)

No I did'nt know that, Just when ya think your on top of it........Thank you for the info

Advertisement