Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no debs date

• 12-08-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

have a problem here just after splitting up with my gf so im oviously not going debs with her now and no one left that i wud wanna go with anyway and definetly not goin on my own so if ure a girl and wud be interested in goin to the debs well here i am and a great nite is guaranteeed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

We'll need details of your bank balance, shoe size and other pertinent details before we can allow any of our fine ladies to even consider your offer! :cool:

Dude, seriously, no offence, but you probably won't find that many girls jumping out of their chairs and fighting one another off to be first to accept your offer, given that you're extremely new around here and no-one knows anything about you! :)

Would you not be better looking around for a friend you might like to bring? Or maybe one of the girls going with your mates has a friend who might be interested in going, and you could make a foursome of it?

When are your debs anyway?

And just a quick heads-up: this site doesn't welcome textspeak. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 suddyb4

soon enough i suppose yeah i know im new to this site but why should that matter but whoever is interested can know more about me does eveyone know your bank balance may i ask!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Well if you're new people might be less inclined to agree to go is all.

And randy was just having a joke, lighten up! :P

suddyb4 wrote: »
    soon enough i suppose yeah i know im new to this site but why should that matter but whoever is interested can know more about me does eveyone know your bank balance may i ask!
    I wasn't being serious about the bank balance, dude!

Or even the shoe size ... :P

Just making the point that there might be ways to approach the problem with a better chance of success, that's all! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Pm sent.

• Advertisement

yeah lads i do have a sence of humour believe it or not haha

Pm sent.
    what do u mean may i ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

what do u mean may i ask

That user sent you a private message. ;)

Ahh i'm only poking.

I split with my girlfriend a bit before the debs, but asked her anyway a couple months later. It wasn't the end of the world, we even got nominated for 'best couple'.

You should ask her anyway (unless y'know, she has another boyfriend :P) cause it's super fun and if it bothers you this much it might ruin it for you.

Alternatively, if you don't find anybody to go with you can go on your own and play my favourite game, 'drink the beer'. In which you keep drinking the beer until it's all gone or you pass out, then you win. If you stop drinking the beer, you lose. Penalty is that you have to play 'drink the beer'.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

hahahaha, can't blame a lad for trying!

• Advertisement

Ahh i'm only poking.
    Freudian slip, fewtins? :D

I do everything for a reason :cool:

:pac:

I do everything for a reason :cool:
    I'd watch this one, suddy!

(Mind you, he looks quite good in a dress, in fairness!! ;))

Hahaha I forgot about that, that must have been from a thread >1 year ago.

Oh christ :rolleyes:

I'm like an elephant, I never forget! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭conor93a

Just ask someone you know, most girls would really want to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭conor93a

You say you don't know anyone you wanna go with, but yet you're willing to take a stranger from the internet?

yeah i know a few girls but there kind of people i just wudent ask if u get me and i wudent mind going with a stranger atall haha it wud be a right laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

There's a fair few lads here haven't got a girl for this debs. I say we organise a night out on the lash and pick up a few :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

There's a fair few lads here haven't got a girl for this debs. I say we organise a night out on the lash and pick up a few :pac:

Mine is over but a night on the lash with all the boardsies can't be turned down.. ill be there haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

i'll go with you, and then we can go get married and have 10 children and you'll be mine forever, actually no "5eva" cos 5 is more than 4 and that's how much i loves ya<3

asdf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Which county do you live in?

yeah i know a few girls but there kind of people i just wudent ask if u get me and i wudent mind going with a stranger atall haha it wud be a right laugh
    Seriously, suddy ... cut the textspeak, thanks!

haha randy boy i shall try my best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

You could bring a mate instead?
    I know a lot of people who don't bring a date and instead bring a mate.

any girls out there to want to go to a debs with a fella for 40 quid all they have to do is turn up have a bite to eat and a drink or 2 or any girls who want to do a debs swap as i cant go with my gf and my debs is this week and this is my last resort!

Pff I'll put the dress back on for 40 quid :eek:

Pff I'll put the dress back on for 40 quid :eek:

How much do you usually charge to take it off? >_>

ok so send me a pm and we will sort things out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

ok so send me a pm and we will sort things out

Dude, firstly, fewtins is a guy. Secondly, don't stoop so low, go on Fb, and ask every female contact you have whether they'd like to go. You'd be surprised.

Advertisement