Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat-sitter in West Cork Area

Options
  • 12-08-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi,

We are looking for a cat-sitter that will come to our home in the West Cork area. It would just be the odd day or two every few weeks not for a two week holiday etc but it would be ongoing. I've found some via google but they don't cover our area (North of Dunmanway). It's really just someone to call and play with our little furball for 30 mins or so (and fill her food and water bowls etc). She loves company and and is very affectionate. I hate the thought of her being lonely. frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Lucyn wrote: »
    Hi,

We are looking for a cat-sitter that will come to our home in the West Cork area. It would just be the odd day or two every few weeks not for a two week holiday etc but it would be ongoing. I've found some via google but they don't cover our area (North of Dunmanway). It's really just someone to call and play with our little furball for 30 mins or so (and fill her food and water bowls etc). She loves company and and is very affectionate. I hate the thought of her being lonely. frown.gif

Would you have tried www.petsittersireland.com?
    We had them when we went on a week away, and the person looking after our 4 cats was fantastic. They are very flexible time-wise, and as far as I know they cover everywhere in Ireland.
    You'd get into contact with the main office in Dublin, and they will then find someone local for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Thanks Shenshen, I just contacted them and they're going to give me a shout back. Thanks again :)

Advertisement