Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free: Arcade monitors

Options
  • 12-08-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Having a clear out 2 x26" monitors where working when removed form the cabinets,about 6 months ago.there are to old for me to use,its just the tube and chassis,i might have another spare chassis to go with them if i can find it no mounting frame,need them gone buy Tuesday or they will be binned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Im looking for a 25" Hantarex Polo chassis Mitch if one of the two is that by any chance?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I have a non working monitor in a cab at the minute, one of these might be uselfull to me too? its a hanterax MTC 9000. doesnt get power, no glow on the neck..

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

EnterNow wrote: »
    Im looking for a 25" Hantarex Polo chassis Mitch if one of the two is that by any chance?

no they are not hantys,i do have a few but iam doing up the workshop so when i get that organised i will give you a shout

keithgeo wrote: »
    I have a non working monitor in a cab at the minute, one of these might be uselfull to me too? its a hanterax MTC 9000. doesnt get power, no glow on the neck..

you are welcome to come and get them but i need them gone buy Tuesday, as for your chassis it could be a number of things did you check the transformer etc is it getting power at the chassis itself?

To be honest this is all new to me. I got my hands on a multimeter this week and the lads over on Jamma+ are going to help test a few things. Im very basic when it comes to this stuff, at the minute.

Its playing blind, i can hear sound from the PCB in it. buttons work etc. just no picture on screen. no neck glow. thats about all i know at the minute. not much i know! haha..

• Advertisement

Anyways, I might be able to take one, ill see if i can arrange getting down tomorrow night if thats cool and let you know? thanks.

Check out the link some good info there it might help, i will be around tomorrow evening if it suits i will pm my number

http://www.markscotford.com/DIYHan.html

Monitors have been collected..........

Thanks Mitch! got them home in one piece anyways.

I stuck that psu in tonight, but its the same as the other one. the monitor has no power. I dunno. Im going to mess around at the weekend, but if it doesnt work out i can post it back to you or something. thanks again for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement