Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby jersey!!!!!!! :)

Options
  • 12-08-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,
    I want to get a personalised jersey in local club colours for a newborn. Anyone know of any website or shop that does this please. So far my research has only found county colours and main club jerseys. I need to be able to pick a plain jersey and put writing on it. Thanks a mill. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

There are tshirt printing places, and sports shops that do custom printing if you already have the shirt. I'm not sure where you are... I know a couple of places around Cork.

If the problem is getting the small version of local shirt, I'm stumped!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

O'Neills will do customized football shirts for any size.. my brother's mam-in-law worked there and she got a Meath on the back Dublin on the front newborn jersey done for my niece when she was born.. it's so cute :D

Advertisement