Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe Sights & Sounds - September & October maybe! Anyone?

Options
  • 12-08-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All :)

So I'm looking to pack in my job and pack my suitcase! :D I'm a 28yr old female and after working for the past few years I'm itchin' to go travelling again. Probably crazy to leave my job considering the current economic climate but I really want to go out and explore and live a little - Life is short apparently :)

I've no definite plan of action but was thinking of maybe a couple of months around Europe hitting some of the usual touristy spots and just seeing where the road leads. A few months in US is also on my radar but thinking maybe Europe first.

I'm kinda psyching myself up to do it on my own but would prefer some company to share the experience with (I can only listen to the voices in my own head for so long :D) As I said, I've nothing set in stone so I can be flexible with my plans.

If anybody is thinking of doing something similar and looking to go on a little adventure, let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Wicklowleaid

I think you are very brave to pack in your job and go for it but my advice would be do it or you will regret it! If you feel like coming hillwalking
    King in Spain for ten days in late march early April let me know :) good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hi All :)

So I'm looking to pack in my job and pack my suitcase! :D I'm a 28yr old female and after working for the past few years I'm itchin' to go travelling again. Probably crazy to leave my job considering the current economic climate but I really want to go out and explore and live a little - Life is short apparently :)

I've no definite plan of action but was thinking of maybe a couple of months around Europe hitting some of the usual touristy spots and just seeing where the road leads. A few months in US is also on my radar but thinking maybe Europe first.

I'm kinda psyching myself up to do it on my own but would prefer some company to share the experience with (I can only listen to the voices in my own head for so long :D) As I said, I've nothing set in stone so I can be flexible with my plans.

If anybody is thinking of doing something similar and looking to go on a little adventure, let me know :)

First of all fair play to ya for doing it. Took me a long time to make my mind up bout going travelling.

Myself and my mate are heading to S.E.A in April next year for a few months then onto Oz and possibly america!..

We are meeting up with a few friends we met on Travbuddy starting in Bangkok. so if you fancy heading that way, your more then welcome to join.

For Europe, Definately go to Berlin, Tallinn, Rome, Brussels in good craic.

Advertisement