Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all ATMs seem 'OUT OF ORDER'

Options
  • 12-08-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

Alot of ATMs are out of order today, in fact the last 5 I have tried. This is not something I would take notice of but 5 machines is a little suspect. Anyone notice anything? 2 of the machines I tried were BOI. I am in and around Donnybrook at the moment, I check Tesco, RTE campus and 3 Petrol stations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Did they all belong to the same bank?
    Was it that they all said "Out of Order" when you went up to them, or is it that you tried them and it wouldn't work for you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's a Sunday. I imagine ATMs don't get restocked at the weekend and that's when they get used most (people going shopping, going out at night etc.). I don't know about Dublin but in Sligo at least, most Saturday nights you would easily find the few more popular ones are empty.

Advertisement