Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rimmel primer

• 12-08-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried it? It is only €8 in tesco! Can't afford my bareminerals primer so thinking of trying it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

It's very decent as a general primer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

SmokeyEyes wrote: »
    It's very decent as a general primer!

Great I must give it a shot! You can't argue with €8!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

It didn't do anything for me. I still use it just to use it up as it doesn't break me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

I know some people love it and some hate it but I really really like it- I love the smell and the silky feel of it and ir makes my makeup stay on all night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

OP, I find Catrice primer quite good and I think it's only about a fiver.

OP, I find Catrice primer quite good and I think it's only about a fiver.
    Nice one! I have heard of this brand in penneys? Supposedly ken Boylan was using it on expose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Millem wrote: »
    Nice one! I have heard of this brand in penneys? Supposedly ken Boylan was using it on expose!

Yes, it's in Penneys, and a lot of pharmacies have it as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I think it's fine for a pharmacy brand, its not the kinda thing I would spend a lot of money on since I don't use it much, but I like it for big nights out or say last week when my skin was bad - really bad - and I had a family wake, funeral etc and didnt want to have a big cakey face. It does leave your face really smooth and moisturised and gives you a smooth canvas to put your make up on.

The Cool wrote: »
    I think it's fine for a pharmacy brand, its not the kinda thing I would spend a lot of money on since I don't use it much, but I like it for big nights out or say last week when my skin was bad - really bad - and I had a family wake, funeral etc and didnt want to have a big cakey face. It does leave your face really smooth and moisturised and gives you a smooth canvas to put your make up on.

Rimmel or catrice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I got the W7 one online recently.... think it was only about 4 or 5 euro and I have to say it's very good for the price!!

Advertisement