Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad entry Medicine 2012 :)

Options
  • 12-08-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey hey guys!

I just thought of starting this thread to get to know of other people starting the graduate entry medicine course this sept at UCD and to discuss any questions that people have too. :) I know I have a few.

So who's starting this sept and where are people living and things? Plus does anyone know when we have to pay the 225 euros for the health checks and garda vetting etc, unless its included in the course fees...?

Super excited to start soon. Heard UCD is a fantastic place. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭spagboll

the 225 is paid along with your fees

garda vetting isn't a big deal, i think ucd take care of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ipsyban

spagboll wrote: »
    the 225 is paid along with your fees

garda vetting isn't a big deal, i think ucd take care of it

Ahh ok, done with fees then. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 byrneti

Hi Guys,

Congrats on getting in, I'm applying for this course next year but have to take a job in the states this year to pay for it, can ask what date you started the course, or perhaps more specifically when was the first date you had to physically turn up somewhere. I ask because I need to give my employer some idea of when I'll be leaving. (I know I'm assuming a lot, mainly that I'll actually get an offer, but there you go!)

Thanks, and good luck! :-D

Advertisement