Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Help Canada

Options
  • 12-08-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Hello any person who can help, i'm just wondering what way people have gone for work visas for Canada. My uncle has a job offer in writing for a company in Canada but now needs to sort the visa and he will be going.

The situation is he's 47, he has a copy of the letter here that they offered him the job he has the garda clearance got as he's never been in any sort of trouble.

So am I best to arrange his visa through a company or do it alone and can people guide me towards website etc that will help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

*** Moving from US/ Canada Travel to Living Abroad, where Canadian visa questions go until a separate Canada forum can be created ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Iang87 wrote: »
    Hello any person who can help, i'm just wondering what way people have gone for work visas for Canada. My uncle has a job offer in writing for a company in Canada but now needs to sort the visa and he will be going.

The situation is he's 47, he has a copy of the letter here that they offered him the job he has the garda clearance got as he's never been in any sort of trouble.

So am I best to arrange his visa through a company or do it alone and can people guide me towards website etc that will help.

Thanks

Would be useful to know where the job is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

sorry forgot that its in saskatoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

He should cnmfirm with whoever offered him the job but it looks like they will want him to do the SINP

All he needs is in the link below

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

fantastic red menace I owe you a pint someday just wear a tshirt saying red menace and i'll find you

• Advertisement
Advertisement