Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking

Options
  • 12-08-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Hello all,
    Wondering does anyone have any discount code for above ? Travelling in September and looking for best possible deal, travelling with my wife, 2 kids and my not so fleet footed mother :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

Likewise. Travelling in two weeks time and looking for the cheapest and secure parking for ten day trip! Op have you checked park rite? I got quote of €50 but wondering if there is something cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i used parksmart and got 35e for 10days in bewleys which is pretty good i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

there are a few different ones you can try:

quickpark - which is on the Santry Road
    www.dublinairportparking.net
    http://www.parksmart.ie/
    http://www.airsideairportparking.com/
    Premier Inn in airside, bewleys, the carlton and most of the other hotels also offer parking (although Bewleys is wide open and I have heard reports of a few people returning to damage)

There is also airport parking on the swords road - I have passed it a few times, just past the traffic lights at airside - it is in behind a house there, next to the yoga school and the horse stud. Can't for the life of me remember the name right now - the folks on the Dublin County North forum might though.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

Little Ted wrote: »
    there are a few different ones you can try:

quickpark - which is on the Santry Road
    www.dublinairportparking.net
    http://www.parksmart.ie/
    http://www.airsideairportparking.com/
    Premier Inn in airside, bewleys, the carlton and most of the other hotels also offer parking (although Bewleys is wide open and I have heard reports of a few people returning to damage)

There is also airport parking on the swords road - I have passed it a few times, just past the traffic lights at airside - it is in behind a house there, next to the yoga school and the horse stud. Can't for the life of me remember the name right now - the folks on the Dublin County North forum might though.

They are all still very dear! €50

• Advertisement

tunner wrote: »
    They are all still very dear! €50
    not much I can do about that I'm afraid! ;)
    they all tend to charge similar prices. The only other options are ask someone to drop you off, get a taxi, or take public transport to the airport. But even the airport buses for 3 adults and 2 kids return would be in the region of €60, so parking isn't really that expensive when you consider that a bus and all the palaver of getting bags, mammies and kids on board is just as expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Bumping this to see if anyone has any new codes

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭pcasso

The hotel on the M1 at Julianstown exit give unlimited free parking when you stay with them overnight prior to your outwards flight. They will deliver and collect you from the airport as well.
    Not sue if this is any good to you

pcasso wrote: »
    The hotel on the M1 at Julianstown exit give unlimited free parking when you stay with them overnight prior to your outwards flight. They will deliver and collect you from the airport as well.
    Not sue if this is any good to you

thats City North Hotel
    they charge €59 for a family room Mon - Wed. But as OP has his mum with him, the will need a room for 3 adults which is an interconnecting room which is €109 per night Mon- Wed and dearer after that. And its not a great spot for getting to the airport - its a minimum 25 min drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

The other place mentioned in 1st post is Glenmore B&B.

• Advertisement

Little Ted wrote: »
    thats City North Hotel
    they charge €59 for a family room Mon - Wed. But as OP has his mum with him, the will need a room for 3 adults which is an interconnecting room which is €109 per night Mon- Wed and dearer after that. And its not a great spot for getting to the airport - its a minimum 25 min drive.

That hotel is called City North Airport Hotel which I think is very deceiving because like you said its not that close to the airport. If I was a tourist and had booked it thinking it was near the airport I wouldnt be very happy.

The Crowne Plaza in Santry charge €5.50 a day which includes free shuttle bus service. It has a multi story car park with 24 hour security.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anybody have a Short Term Parking Code for Mid January?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 yobbo

Bumb

Just wondering if anyone has any new discount codes?

Advertisement