Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun shop in killarney

Options
  • 12-08-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

So im off to killarney for a couple of days anyone know if there is a gun shop there? i always like to check out a shop ive not been to before!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭PippaSpaniel

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    So im off to killarney for a couple of days anyone know if there is a gun shop there? i always like to check out a shop ive not been to before!!

There is Mike Duggan in Killarney I will pm you details.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

Mike Duggan. He is outside Killarney on the mallow road. He opens mon wed and fri evenings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Upstairs in the Outlet centre next to the station there is a milsurp store that sometimes has a bargain or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Ah the famous "fun shop" in killarney!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Mike is the man to see in Killarney. He opens in the evenings and at the weekend. The outlet centre has an army surplus store up stairs.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    Mike is the man to see in Killarney. He opens in the evenings and at the weekend. The outlet centre has an army surplus store up stairs.

No guns there though, they sell camouflage and other army type stuff, its a good place to pickup cheap tools, spanners and out-door clothing too. I've seen knives there but I think they are only on display to give it that type of "army look".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Stinicker wrote: »
    No guns there though, they sell camouflage and other army type stuff, its a good place to pickup cheap tools, spanners and out-door clothing too. I've seen knives there but I think they are only on display to give it that type of "army look".

Sorry. I should have worded that better. Mike is the gun dealer. He has plenty of top class GUNS to look at and maybe even buy if you find something nice.

The outlet store has no guns. But has plenty of stuff that might be interesting to hunters/shooters. up stairs

There is also a good out doos store there I think it's down stairs.

Advertisement