Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun shops in Clare

Options
  • 12-08-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

Gun shops in Clare?
    Just wondering what yer opinions are on the rfd in Tulla and the one in Newmarket on Fergus? Also what are there opening hours?

Will be up around the vicinity of both of these shops shortly and wondering are they any good and worth a visit?

Stock of rifles and accessories?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

patsat wrote: »
    Gun shops in Clare?
    Just wondering what yer opinions are on the rfd in Tulla and the one in Newmarket on Fergus? Also what are there opening hours?

Will be up around the vicinity of both of these shops shortly and wondering are they any good and worth a visit?

I know both of them but I think the guy in New Market carries a bit more stock in the range of guns and ammo. But the guy on the Tulla Road is sound and will get things if he hasnt stock. PM me if you need any details or other info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Thanks for the info! What are their opening hours??

Thanks for the info! What are their opening hours??

both kinda run their businesses in addition to other activities so its usually, you call them on the phone and make an appointment. I know them both and will say to definitely call ahead. If you need help finding their premises, just give me a shout.

HI Patsat,

Know you are looking at clare dealers but not sure if you came across a limerick dealer on http://www.lazydogshooting.ie/section504778.html he carries a fair bit of stock normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Thanks tikka, I use Ray often enough jus lookin for something the other side of the Shannon! :P

• Advertisement

no worries mate, pm me if you are stuck for direction Garry on the Tulla Road is handy to find but Kevin in New Market is a bit harder but its still grand, stay on the ballygireen road off the motorway and heading for the airfield tower, its well sign posted, the ballygireen road I mean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Gun shops in Clare?

Would not for the life of me go near them again:eek:

Advertisement