Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIGHTS SHINE FOR WATERFORD

Options
  • 12-08-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

If anyone has just watched the olympics closing ceremony and was paying strict attention they would have just heard that the lighting system for the WHOLE SHOW , was worked on by one of your very own Native Waterfordonians.

Was named but i didnt catch it something bang bang from Waterford ......

Now theres something you can all be proud of :D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

war_child wrote: »
    If anyone has just watched the olympics closing ceremony and was paying strict attention they would have just heard that the lighting system for the WHOLE SHOW , was worked on by one of your very own Native Waterfordonians.

Was named but i didnt catch it something bang bang from Waterford ......

Now theres something you can all be proud of :D

Billy was the first name but yeah another one to market waterford to the Dubliners :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I heard it too, yea it was Billy something. Jesus fair play to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Billy Lloyd I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

south wrote: »
    Billy Lloyd I think

That was it, Billy 'Bang Bang' Lloyd... pfft, never heard of him! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I went to school with him, sound lad, hes been at that stuff (concerts etc) for years now. Never heard the bang bang bit before. Id say that was a George Hamilton improv/joke. Delighted to hear him and a local lad doing well, especially on international stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement