Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could i be pregnant?

Options
  • 12-08-2012 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I had unprotected intercourse on the 3rd of july then got my period on the 5th until the 8th which seemed a bit unusual because it usually lasts the full 5 days but i didnt take much notice,havent gotten another period since and this week i have been feelin just a bit "off" nauseaus and tired and just not nice thigns which i mistook with food poisining,now i plan to go to the doctor but im jsut trying to calm myself,i mean its not likely im pregnant if i had my period is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Well not necessarily. That could have been implantation bleeding or a unusually light period. A home pregnancy test will show you a lot sooner whether or not your pregnant than the ones at the doctors office! I hope all is well for you either way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

First Response test will show a positive now if you are and are more sensitive to the doctors tests

Advertisement