Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the new forum design

Options
  • 13-08-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

awful I cant find anything. I go to google to specify a thread that I am looking for. Very poor re design altogether. Plus I will probably find it hard work to find my comments after this. Not sure I will even bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Haven't even the slightest idea what you're on about - "Forum" as in DA&D has had nothing changed apart from the removal of multiple stickies and the addition of the Sales & Services Ruleset.

If this is a re-design that is relative to the entire website and not just DA&D then this wouldn't be the place to talk about it.

I'm using Cloud Skin which has looked the exact same for probably 10 years now - Nothing has changed for me and nothing is hard to find in terms of DA&D.

If you're looking for specific threads and the likes, Subscribe to them rather than individually search for them.
    The design has totally changed for the general user. Tabs across the top with extensive drop down menus that obscure the page. To much information in one place for any user.

It is less user friendly than it was and is more confusing, do you seriously not get that?. Personally I think it is rubbish and whoever thought it up didn't take the user into account at all. It will probably take me 10mins to find this thread again. Then again why would I bother. Check the statistics if you have any to see how your system is not working as well as it was.

PS that should be taken as feedback and not personally.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Go to your user control panel. Click edit options. Scroll down to the bottom.
    Select forum skin of choice. Relax.

Advertisement