Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Very Nice Bar Girl

• 13-08-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

<snip>. Bar girl is smoking. Anyone know her? I have been in there a few times over the past year and seen this girl but have been too drunk to try chat her up. Also it's kinda tricky to chat up a barmaid. But this girl is ridiculously hot.

Anybody else seen her? Know her name? Any tips on how to chat her up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Pics or GTFO....

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭lagente

Her name is Minejar Ownbizniz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Here we go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

report her for smoking in the workplace!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Shoulder length brown hair, 5' 6", Big tits or the dark haired one.

Ask Makimomi to set ya up, he's the glass collector there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Her name is Jenny and she's from the block.

I have her number if you're interested.

It's 8675309.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Arpa

Don't have pics, possibly a bit weird to take photos of bar staff to post on boards. Anyway she is stunning, just wondering if people know her or even her name. Jenny from the block gag was ****. Go to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Arpa wrote: »
    <snip> Bar girl is smoking. Anyone know her? I have been in there a few times over the past year and seen this girl but have been too drunk to try chat her up. Also it's kinda tricky to chat up a barmaid. But this girl is ridiculously hot.

Anybody else seen her? Know her name? Any tips on how to chat her up?

Stop getting so drunk and man up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You should probably ask her her name yourself. I think that would be the best of all possible starts here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Seriously, pics

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Don't have pics, possibly a bit weird to take photos of bar staff to post on boards.
    That ship has sailed a long time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

If she's that hot and works in a pub, I'd say she's no stranger to being chatted up.

To be honest, the fact you're posting here is a bit creepy ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If it was me I'd, I dunno, maybe see if the pub has a facebook page and maybe see if she's in a picture or two there and then stalk her and well, you know where it's headed.

Skin suit...

AMIRIGHT?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

This thread is weird as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Just go up and ride her.The worst that can happen is you get arrested and go to jail

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kizzonian

Shryke wrote: »
    You should probably ask her her name yourself. I think that would be the best of all possible starts here.

I dunno I think the whole "Hi I researched you extensively on the internet and managed to track down your name and address, sooo how are u?" would go down a whole lot better than something stupid like "Hi my names ____ blah blah blah whats your name?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Don't have pics, possibly a bit weird to take photos of bar staff to post on boards. Anyway she is stunning, just wondering if people know her or even her name. Jenny from the block gag was ****. Go to bed.

Also possibly weird to ask about her on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Thats some good advertising out of you OP, that bar will be packed full of perverts tomorrow, might even go in for one myself :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I think its time you went to bed.

Alone.

Again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Naturally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement