Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting leaving cert results

• 13-08-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I was pretty depressed throughout my entire 6th year, Didn't keep in contact with any of my old friends and didn't really study or pay much attention to much leaving cert related stuff. When I go into my school to pick up my results will I need anything? Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I suppose yourself, a calculator to count up points and a points chart if you need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 anonymous999

Alright, Thank you very much, I take it that I cant just take a sheet with my points and results on it and leave then or what's the story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Yeah you can if you want to

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Alright, Thank you very much, I take it that I cant just take a sheet with my points and results on it and leave then or what's the story?

You sir, seem like the most laid back person in the history of LC results.
    xD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

I am planning on doing that too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement