Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hybrid (XBLA)

Options
  • 13-08-2012 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if any fellow boardies play this? Its pretty decent in all honesty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Decent? It's brilliant - the best thing to happen to console shooters in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Decent? It's brilliant - the best thing to happen to console shooters in years.
    Very true! I wrote above without playing it much haha btw i added you my name is hellhacker. Think we're playing opposite factions though :S

Anyone thinking of getting this should its an absolute gem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Thought it was brilliant.... My only concern is the community dying off leaving me with points wasted!

niallon wrote: »
    Thought it was brilliant.... My only concern is the community dying off leaving me with points wasted!
    Same i hope it dont. If your varient add my gamertag its hellhacker. Im always up for a game when im on. We could akso try get enough boardies for group nights together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Tried out the demo last night, and quite enjoyed it. I think I'll pick up the full game later, so I'd be up for a few games.

I was surprised how quickly you get used to not moving freely. Definitely adds a level of strategy

• Advertisement

mise wrote: »
    Tried out the demo last night, and quite enjoyed it. I think I'll pick up the full game later, so I'd be up for a few games.

I was surprised how quickly you get used to not moving freely. Definitely adds a level of strategy

Brilliant just add me, my gamertag is Hellhacker. I'm varient or however you spell it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

First season victory to the Paladins. Worship my shiny new helmet!

I love how the tactics are constantly evolving in this game. Had so much early success with a combination of shotguns and teleports, but people are getting wise to that now, so experimenting with snipers.

Ive been messing with alot of different builds lately depending on the mode im playing. Used shotgun and teleport plus spec ops in king of the hill other day and defended the base on my own. It was awesome.

Any other variants here btw me and the missus are looking for one more for a decent team. We're both ranked around 5000 so we're decent enough lol

I'm a Paladin too, I'm afraid. Only got back to playing today. Loving it so far

no variant love on boards it seems haha, ah well if season goes crap again for variants I'll just switch over to paladins

• Advertisement

So yeah, I switched to Paladins! Lets get an aul boards.ie group going and kick some arse

I'd be up for some games with boardsies. I'd love to play this a bit more, only playing TDM at the moment as I'm a bit scared to play objectives

I've played a few of the objective based ones, they're pretty fun. My personal favorite is Overlord by a mile, Fun but can be frustrating when they steal the win at the last second

Advertisement