Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Roof Tiles

Options
  • 13-08-2012 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone who can repair a few loose and broken tiles I've got on my roof?

Not a big job at all but I'd appreciate to have someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Murrays Roofing in Dungarvan http://www.murraysroofing.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

sent you a PM hardybuck

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Any chance max you p m me the number storm damage to roof tile or any other recommendations be welcome

Thanks

Any chance max you p m me the number storm damage to roof tile or any other recommendations be welcome

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Got my roof tiles fixed last week(10) . Did a super job. Great price.

Will PM name and phone.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that manor message received

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

Could I get a PM with those details too, please? Does anyone know if house insurance will cover this, a few of our tiles came loose during all the bad weather recently?

Hello Joni

That fella for the tiles due to call wed has now changed to Thursday so will let you know how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anyone care to PM me a name in the city? I've a couple of tiles broke or loose

PM sent mike

• Advertisement
Advertisement