Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Bedding

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It depends on their size and age.
    My 2 were 8/9 months leave the moses basket and I had still used blankets and the sleeping bags for them.
    You would need to put them as low down in the cot as possible which would mean doubling the duvet which would be too warm for a small baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Depends on how mobile they are in their sleep as well as age.

I won't be using anything other than a sleeping bag in the cot. Mine moved from moses basket to cot at 4 weeks... with sleeping bag. She is still in sleeping bags at 17 months, but we are moving her to a bed shortly. She is very mobile in the cot still, is at completely different ends of the cot every time I look at her. She would be under a duvet very swiftly I'd say.

Pillows are not recommended at all under the age of 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Thanks girls.

Advertisement