Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ploughing Championships-Wexford

• 13-08-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Can anybody give me some info on the ploughing champsionships? I was called to open interview for ticket selling for the above 3 day event. I asked recruitment agency re: monies etc and she had no details for me. Does anybody know how much you get paid, how long are the hours, will I be standing for ticket selling? What way do we get paid - cheque, bank etc? Do we have to pay PRSI contributions for 3days? Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

It's strange that the recruitment agency has no information of pay or working conditions.
    Here's the National Ploughing Championships website perhaps you could contact them.

http://www.npa.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 7 popthehood

Hi Heather, did you find out anymore info? I would be interested in this also. Where do i contact the recruitment agent

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Heather21

Thanks Brian. Afraid they said the recruitment agency should have all the info. I rang the recruitment agency back again, but no help. Said all will be revealed at the interview. Staff - where do they get them!! I'm going to go along to the open interview and suss it out. Popthehood - the recruitment agency dealing with it is www.ossrecruit.ie.

Advertisement