Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Kart 7 - Nintendo DS

Options
  • 13-08-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone seen any good deals on Mario Kart 7 for the DS? Either new or pre owned?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

PC World: 20 quid brand new.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/NINTENDO-Mario-Kart-7-for-Nintendo-3DS/309312/182.2

See the PCWorld talk to forum for more details, for 2+ games, it's 15 a piece, for 8 games it's €100.

Available in store too.

That's assuming you're on about the 3ds one, which is MK7.

This won't play on the mormal DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

Yes - should have been more specific - it's for the 3DS. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately PC World customer service is pretty ordinary - they're insisting the only stores in Ireland with stock are in Northern Ireland! Maybe that's true - but I doubt it. If I order online delivery is €7.99 :eek:

Will take my chances and visit one (or more) of their stores.

Ring them up first to see if they've stock in your store.

Once again, check their forum on boards first, maybe ask Declan for advice..

All out of stock in Currys unfortunately so I'm back on the hunt for any bargain priced Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS.

• Advertisement

Anyone? Best I've seen so far is 37.99 in Argos.

Advertisement