Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here know Twitter Bootstrap? Two questions...

Options
  • 13-08-2012 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I hope someone can help me with this.

I am playing around with Twitter Bootstrap for a new website I want to make.

I have two questions:

1) Have any of you ever put a login form in a button dropdown? When I do it the dropdown disappears when you click into one of the input textboxes.

2) I want to create a nested column layout. Currently I have this layout but I want this nested layout instead. Is this possible?

The code for the first layout is as follows:

[PHP]
    <div class="container-fluid">
    <div class="row-fluid">
    <div class="span3">
    <div class="well sidebar-nav">
    The box on the left.
    </div><!--/.well -->
    </div><!--/span-->
    <div class="span7">
    <div class="hero-unit">
    The box in the top middle.
    </div>
    <div class="row-fluid">
    <div class="span9">
    The box in the bottom middle which I want to stretch across the screen.
    </div><!--/span-->
    </div><!--/row-->
    </div><!--/span-->
    <div class="span2">
    <div class="hero-unit">
    The box on the right.
    </div><!--/.hero -->
    </div><!--/span-->
    </div><!--/row-->
    </div><!--/.fluid-container-->
    [/PHP]

It's the bit "The box in the bottom middle which I want to stretch across the screen" which I want to stretch across the screen. I'm guessing I need two columns, one for the left box and one containing two rows for the items on the right, but I am now sure if this is currently possible.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Advertisement